Khon Kaen: Ex-labourer 'Sexy Pancake' goes viral

webfact

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trannie dancing around in front of young boys, huummmmmmmm. Not the sort of thing I would want my son watching, would want him to wait til he was at least 18, Then he can watch whatever he/she he wants prance round in his budgie smugglers.

So you will keep him blindfolded til he's 18? Heaven forbid he see anything sexual before then.

Sexual really? a man in a dress shaking what little god gave him, guess we know what turns you on. Its not cos its a geezer in a dress I object, don't think kids should be around semi naked women dancing either. you pay the bills in your house I pay them in mine, horses for courses.

Recommend the normal process of growing up for a young boy is all Tom. the kids in the vid probably range from about 8 to maybe 13-14 years of age, at this point they would probably be better off sneaking a look at their mums catalogue and looking through the bra section, or a raunchy gossip mag for bra and pantie pictures of ex fat birds before and after the latest slimming crap or at worst looking under dads bed for a mucky mag or vid. Bit too early for raunchy dancing trans genderbenders in my book, best saved for a mid like crisis.

Ridiculous ladyboys, cannot stand them anymore !

I think you should move to a taliban run country!

Don`t you know that Taliban run countries has the highest % of ladyboys? (You just can`t tell them apart.) cheesy.gif

Good on her, grass root entertainment at it finest. The local community seen supportive, vogue.

You made a mistake, it clearly states its a he not a she.

How long do you reckon before this is banned because of the damage to Thailand's genteel reputation?

Are you joking? Have you ever left you place of residence in this country or are you blind in some way? How many lady boys are super stars on TV and how often are they openly doing their thing on the streets? It is just widely accepted in this country, and personally I have no problems with that. I do not share in their activities but I accept them for what they are and the culture they come from. I have seen sexy pancakes videos from time to time on facebook as they appeared on my timeline after Thai's 'liked' them, and some of them were quite funny.

Obviously you are not familiar with Thailand's ironical ridiculous ministry of culture?

Have not heard about the u I girl banned from tv and having to make a publics apology for whetting a dress that the ministry deemed inappropriate?

Bloody ridiculous I know but as is said, this Is Thailand, nothing needs to make sense it just is!

So many Thais have nothing else to do than watch a transgender dance by a motorbike in the jungle? Wow what does that say about Thailand. His family must be so proud of him now he is getting money, that's all that matters - respect, what's that he is getting money forget respect. Yawn I have never been in a country where money is more important than ANYTHING else. Without sex and sex shows, bars etc what would this country do?

Could they be talking about Pancake of whom many would say, is "sexy"?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2cGZ7yND6-s/TOhH4l2du5I/AAAAAAAACdM/5wWeKWVhqBg/s1600/khemanit_jamikorn_9.jpg

She is (or was) extremely popular, though - with the photo linked being a notable exception - I've never thought her all that appealing.

It's her drive, zest for life, against all odds, reaching out, taking a chance, being true to him/her, sharing it with others,

riding it to the dirt, working harder then most of you, could even imagine! There are many sides to this story, don't be so

blinded by ones, lack of understanding...

besides being so liberal it almost hurts and completely lacking a sense of humour, you are barely to form a sentence.

Could they be talking about Pancake of whom many would say, is "sexy"?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2cGZ7yND6-s/TOhH4l2du5I/AAAAAAAACdM/5wWeKWVhqBg/s1600/khemanit_jamikorn_9.jpg

She is (or was) extremely popular, though - with the photo linked being a notable exception - I've never thought her all that appealing.

It's her drive, zest for life, against all odds, reaching out, taking a chance, being true to him/her, sharing it with others,

riding it to the dirt, working harder then most of you, could even imagine! There are many sides to this story, don't be so

besides being so liberal it almost hurts and completely lacking a sense of humour, you are barely to form a sentence.

...barely.....able? (You started it.) clap2.gif

possibly the most unsexy pancake I have ever seen. Where's the bucket!

That's the whole idea......where's your sense of humour? or do you think pancakes really are sexy? lol

• Like 1

Does anybody else find it bizarre that shim is shaking it like that in front of all those kids? It just goes to show that most of the ladyboys have serious mental problems.

Yes it's rather bizarre but all it says is about this one person, not an entire class of people. coffee1.gif

Ahh... Western ideas, about strict compartmentalisation between the private and the public realm in relation to the human body, projected upon rural life in Thailand. coffee1.gif

Edited by Morakot

Does anybody else find it bizarre that shim is shaking it like that in front of all those kids? It just goes to show that most of the ladyboys have serious mental problems.

Yes it's rather bizarre but all it says is about this one person, not an entire class of people. Posted Image

Ahh... Western ideas, about strict compartmentalisation between the private and the public realm in relation to the human body, projected upon rural life in Thailand. Posted Image

Errrr...more like logic, methinks. Which is not exclusive to any particular region.

But I confess I'm apparently not clever enough to understand your post anyway...so, what do I know?

• Like 2

indeed, but i can laugh

i must commend you for clapping at your own jokes though

Edited by joeaverage

dunno bout pancake, should be called meat tray.

those poor lil buggers in the background.

And they are thinking, people want to watch this stuff? we see him everyday.. what's he doing wearing my sister's panties?

indeed, but i can laugh

i must commend you for clapping at your own jokes though

thumbsup.gif

I first saw this he/she on a Facebook page called YouLike. It's full of all sorts, mainly Thai stuff good and bad. Some things can be a little nasty like motorbike accidents and shootings. What I've noticed is, it's a good source of news before the main media gets a hold of it. A few things I've seen on there have been on the main news days later. Someone posted a video of the police being up to no good as they do and days later it was all over the Thai news. This story started out there. And the BF has clearly taken advantage of it. What started out as some joke ( if you followed his first post on the said FB page) has now become a career for this lucky LB. It's clear to me he was just taking the piss out of him/her but now it looks like taking the piss can have it's rewards. Good luck to them both and take note fellow expats, It's time to get the camera out, brush off your shyness and find some talent in yourself or others and get it out there! I've got the Mrs juggling buffalo shit and it's going quite well so far. clap2.gif Kidding of course tongue.png

• Like 1

I honestly prefer looking at a bikini clad Borat over "sexy pancake"

http://spendmoneyonline.net/2012/06/23/borat-mankini/

Good comparison and I guess that is where 'whatever spins your wheels' kicks in and we are all thankfully very different.

I cannot for the life of me see anything funny in Borat (actually think he and his movie are pathetic) yet can see the p!ss take stupidity and humour of Pancake.

This kind of article really draws a bright line between the two main types of expats I've met here;

The live and let live, adventurous type...

And the pitiful, angry, and sad little men that simply could not hack it, socially, back home. Now they spend their evenings with their rental girls and their days trolling ThaiVisa to talk about how proud they are of the tiny aperture through which they view the world.

Fun fact:

Calling a trans woman He, Him, or It doesn't make you look smart or witty. It's the exact opposite- especially in Thailand.

You should be embarrassed for yourselves.

God forbid I make a mistake in my initial conversation with such a person, could you please enlighten me on the correct form of address ? Trans woman.... ? Did you just make that up ?

Back to topic, I saw sexy pancake on FB after my wife pointed out the page. Some of it is really funny stuff.....

Edited by EyesWideOpen