Khon Kaen: Ex-labourer 'Sexy Pancake' goes viral

webfact

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the Thai girls I know on facebook are constantly posting about sexy pancake. I was wondering what the deal was (still kind of wondering).

same here . wife and friends have been all over it for the last 2 weeks . i personally had a good laugh . glad for him he got some fame and money out of having a bit of fun ! go pancake ... + she is making a duo with happy pola !!! 2 most ugly ladyboy ... reminds me of the full monty movie . regular blokes achieving fame in an environment were beauty is usualy a decisive factor .

power to average joe !!

This kind of article really draws a bright line between the two main types of expats I've met here;

The live and let live, adventurous type...

And the pitiful, angry, and sad little men that simply could not hack it, socially, back home. Now they spend their evenings with their rental girls and their days trolling ThaiVisa to talk about how proud they are of the tiny aperture through which they view the world.

Fun fact:

Calling a trans woman He, Him, or It doesn't make you look smart or witty. It's the exact opposite- especially in Thailand.

You should be embarrassed for yourselves.

If you visit her FB page you can obviously see that she is a very good at ironic comedy. I like her attitude: <deleted> off, I'm going to be me, I am a dirt poor farmer living with my grandma and love to wear women's clothing on my time off from work.

All of you haters and judgers out there, good luck peering through life from your little Victorian keyholes. Just glad that she has found a way to express herself and find some happiness in her fame, even if it is only flittering.

• Like 2

If tolerance means I have to condone this, then I guess it's going to be world war three when they parade that piece of crap in front of my son. Equal rights does not give one the right to act like a harlot or a sexual deviant in front of a child; any child. Any self-respecting homosexual, lesbian or transsexual should agree with me; especially if they wish for my support in their crusade to gain equal status in society. Ramming crap like this down people's throats is not the way to go about it.

The levels these days at which society is stooping in finding its heroes and heroines beggars all senses of decency and self-respect. The unrelenting abandon in which society demonstrates its numbing feeble-mindedness and willingness to embrace mediocrity is the final nail in the coffin. Facebook needs to be more transparent and add a "Don't Like" icon to its member's pages. I am sure that this would provide the impetus needed to make it less necessary to publish such idiotic articles.

This kind of article really draws a bright line between the two main types of expats I've met here;

And the pitiful, angry, and sad little men that simply could not hack it, socially, back home. Now they spend their evenings with their rental girls and their days trolling ThaiVisa to talk about how proud they are of the tiny aperture through which they view the world.

Fun fact:

Calling a trans woman He, Him, or It doesn't make you look smart or witty. It's the exact opposite- especially in Thailand.

He can never be a woman because his chromosomes have determined him to be a man. As much as you would like to dress it up (lol) wearing woman's clothes or having implants does not alter your sex.

There are two types of expats here. The delusional and those that see beyond the superficial to the reality.

If anything this man seems to be taking the piss out of the whole ladyboy business. I rather think he is laughing at the rest of us.

I find her rather admirable, especially the manner in which she embraces her rural roots. But I really like the pink rot puang. Now that is something I have never seen before. Although often trashed as a poor man's pickup truck, I think she can turn the lowly rural motorcycle side car into a new fashion statement.

Fun fact:

He can never be a woman because his chromosomes have determined him to be a man. As much as you would like to dress it up (lol) wearing woman's clothes or having implants does not alter your sex.

There are two types of expats here. The delusional and those that see beyond the superficial to the reality.

If anything this man seems to be taking the piss out of the whole ladyboy business. I rather think he is laughing at the rest of us.

Correct; Changing your clothes, your name, your behavior and your anatomy have no bearing on what gender a person is. I know when I meet a new person I always decide what gender they are the old fashioned way- with a chromosome test.

Failing that, I just refer to them however they choose... because life's too short to be a dick.

That's just me.

Edited by BeforeTigers
  • Like 1