Dvd's Boxed Sets

Thaihog

Are you after originals or copies?

I can't say I have seen those 2 box sets you speak of in Thailand.

If your after originals then try ebay I bet you can get a great deal even get them posted here and still be quids/dollars in.

Have a look.

Let me know if you find anywhere in LOS I'd be interested in Only Fools and Horse.

What a laugh that programme is.

Let me know Ash

i bought friends box set all ten series,from a night bazzar stall.dvd clone of the original box set.ie perfect quality,sealed but copys.still cheap at 2000 baht for 14 discs.they sold a few box sets-angel,24,james bond,the simpsons etc.didnt see fools and horses or minder.or would probably have got them myself.the film single discs were great quality and only about 100baht each.think the stall was opposite the 7 eleven.it was the main one anyway,1000s available but all copies

Edited by Chiangmai Foxy

if you go to pantip chiangmai, ground floor, in front of a kodak shop if i am not mistaken its its right in the middle lane somewhere in pantip. shop that sells all kinds of boxed sets dvds. they claim its all original but i am sure its all from china. and overpriced. big selection though. other option is neo entertainment gallery, 4th floor airport plaza. again china made stuff and overpriced. and a bunch of %^holes running the place.

the best bet is right in front of mcdonalds at the night bazaar. a dvd stall. if its available in this country and openly being sold, then i would not blame myself for buying them. instead of paying people like in pantip and Neo for "nicely boxed sets". same shit.

another better option is to go to ebay, do an advanced search and click on "items available from Thailand" box. search for dvd's and there are quite a number of sellers who would sell you for a very reasonable price. bank transfer the money and ems is at your doorstep the next day. i have bought a few times from a known seller who is not contactable anymore. but i never got cheated. many of them do have a reputation to maintain on ebay.

[i've just bought a number of DVDs from Best of British, based in Pattaya but they'll EMS anything. Good quality, not the cheapest but for British comedy etc probably the widest choice you'll find. Minder and Fools and Horses on the list. Email for details.

[email protected]

Thanks for all your help.

i bought friends box set all ten series,from a night bazzar stall.dvd clone of the original box set.ie perfect quality,sealed but copys.still cheap at 2000 baht for 14 discs.they sold a few box sets-angel,24,james bond,the simpsons etc.didnt see fools and horses or minder.or would probably have got them myself.the film single discs were great quality and only about 100baht each.think the stall was opposite the 7 eleven.it was the main one anyway,1000s available but all copies

thats cheap.

And nice avatar :o

i bought friends box set all ten series,from a night bazzar stall.think the stall was opposite the 7 eleven.it was the main one anyway,1000s available but all copies

The 7 eleven almost across from Pizza Hut or the one further down near McDonalds? :o

i bought friends box set all ten series,from a night bazzar stall.think the stall was opposite the 7 eleven.it was the main one anyway,1000s available but all copies

The 7 eleven almost across from Pizza Hut or the one further down near McDonalds? :o

yeah or the 7-11 by Daungtawan? :D

if you go to pantip chiangmai, ground floor, in front of a kodak shop if i am not mistaken its its right in the middle lane somewhere in pantip. shop that sells all kinds of boxed sets dvds. they claim its all original but i am sure its all from china. and overpriced. big selection though. other option is neo entertainment gallery, 4th floor airport plaza. again china made stuff and overpriced. and a bunch of %^holes running the place.

the best bet is right in front of mcdonalds at the night bazaar. a dvd stall. if its available in this country and openly being sold, then i would not blame myself for buying them. instead of paying people like in pantip and Neo for "nicely boxed sets". same shit.

another better option is to go to ebay, do an advanced search and click on "items available from Thailand" box. search for dvd's and there are quite a number of sellers who would sell you for a very reasonable price. bank transfer the money and ems is at your doorstep the next day. i have bought a few times from a known seller who is not contactable anymore. but i never got cheated. many of them do have a reputation to maintain on ebay.

no way would those ones be original, Ive been there, and they look EXACTLY like ones from Maesai.

Stick to the stalls. Alot cheaper. I dont think ive seen the ones youre looking for, but worth a check. I like the one across the road from Siam City Bank. Ask for Noom.