Grass Seed..Where to find?

kiniyow

I'm need of sewing my yard to grow grass..I buy the Squares to put down but they seem to die out no matter how much water I use..My Dog don't help either with the Squares...

Seeds and fresh dirt so the birds can't get it...Pattaya area..

Been to dozens of road side places that sell Plants and dirt but there Stumped when I ask for Grass seeds..Any help?

At the weekend market at Mini Siam there will be a shop that sell Bermuda seeds.About in the middle at Sukhumvith side.

Which turfs you have been buying, Zoysia ( fine grass) or Malaysian ( broad leaf ).?

Don't put too much hope on the seeds.

At the weekend market at Mini Siam there will be a shop that sell Bermuda seeds.About in the middle at Sukhumvith side.

Which turfs you have been buying, Zoysia ( fine grass) or Malaysian ( broad leaf ).?

Must be the broad leaf Malaysian but it just don't want to stick..Water it big time but soon Brown appears and turns to tumbleweed....New dirt layed so it should take hold but just don't for some reason?

Must be the broad leaf Malaysian but it just don't want to stick..Water it big time but soon Brown appears and turns to tumbleweed....New dirt layed so it should take hold but just don't for some reason?

Are you laying the sodds yourself? Do you have any knowledge about laying grass sods?

Malaysian grass is the easiest grass to grow, you must definitely do something wrong.

When laying the sods you must make sure the underground is level,flat and wet till a depth of about 3 inches before laying the sods, then roll them with a heavy concrete roller. Don't give too much water in the first weeks, just keep moist.

Wait about 1 month for first cutting.

You might have a fungus problem, which won't be helped by keeping the soil constantly wet. You can Google "lawn fungus" and see if what's pictured looks like what you see in your own lawn and look for suggestions on how to solve the problem.

Too much water can be as problematic as too little. And if your lawn gets full sun all day, if you're soaking it mid-day it could be essentially boiling the roots before they have a chance to take hold.

Edited by Suradit69

You need to water turf twice a day at least for the first 3 weeks .Your soil may be poor so you may need to lay down 3 inches of good soil on top first . Soil is sold in bags usually at 4 for B100 .I just done my garden recently and the turf took root no problem ,at just B25 a sq meter .

theres a grass shop on the left hand side in the new shop houses near to the railway/water payment office

if you know pattaya auction house, its down the road headed to sukhumvit on the left but before the railway tracks

you will notice it easily as it has grass stacked outside

they have everything for lawns there

• Like 1

• 5 months later...