US-led Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) threatens public health, Thai advocate says

webfact

thai view of economic competition, "don't loose face by non thai business doing better"

Many Thai believe Toyota, Honda and Yamaha are Thai and it is not possible to convince them otherwise.

Of course many Thai owned company's are doing really well, since they have the monopoly and no competition as anything imported costs crazy amounts.

PS. was not contradicting your post, just adding little more smile.png

I didn't believe this so I ask three Thai's next to me and sure enough they said oh they were founded by Thai. <deleted>!

LOL, the first time i heard it was from bank loans office, just imagine the state of shock i was inbiggrin.png

Though funny enough, they refer to Chevrolet as American

thai view of economic competition, "don't loose face by non thai business doing better"

Many Thai believe Toyota, Honda and Yamaha are Thai and it is not possible to convince them otherwise.

Of course many Thai owned company's are doing really well, since they have the monopoly and no competition as anything imported costs crazy amounts.

PS. was not contradicting your post, just adding little more smile.png

I didn't believe this so I ask three Thai's next to me and sure enough they said oh they were founded by Thai. <deleted>!

LOL, the first time i heard it was from bank loans office, just imagine the state of shock i was inbiggrin.png

Though funny enough, they refer to Chevrolet as American

Well they just have McDonald Thailand and coke Thailand awards for being the best Thai companies to work for.

I am sure their hr policy is 100% home grown.