The Bottle Shop for Beers ...

Craft beer cnx

Hi Guys

Our New Bottle Shop is now Open !

This time no wine ! but beer, beer and more beer...(only imported beers)

There is a nice article on Openchiangmai.com : http://www.openchiangmai.com/v3477.html + https://www.facebook.com/TheBottleShopinThai

There is a map included also.

The Bottle Shop store is located on Padaet Rd. 21 Moo 3, Chiang Mai.(opposite the Sheik Istana Hotel,on the Chill out Pub venue ! )

Opening times 11.00 am - 11.00 pm - Shop contact number 053 - 812 344

Brochure and price list are available in the shop.

Cheers

post-180355-0-51915800-1372946856_thumb.

post-180355-0-75356600-1372946862_thumb.

post-180355-0-56460400-1372946869_thumb.

• Like 2

You should think about posting the selection and prices on your website (if you have one).

Thats how most do it these days.

How many beer importers(in Chiang Mai) post beer prices on there website?

They could be unique. wink.png

Be nice to see the prices IMO.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 2

You should think about posting the selection and prices on your website (if you have one).

Billions.

Wishbeer are doing it.

Whats the problem with it?

Guys.. it's beer. It's going to be somewhere between 60-180 baht a bottle for most of them.

If you want to spend less, stick with buying a box at Makro. If you want to spend more, consider wine.

You're probably right, but whether one drinks beer or wine is irrelevant.

It wouldn't be detrimental to them, if they posted their brands and prices would it?

• Like 1

Guys.. it's beer. It's going to be somewhere between 60-180 baht a bottle for most of them.

If you want to spend less, stick with buying a box at Makro. If you want to spend more, consider wine.

It wouldn't be detrimental to them, if they posted their brands and prices would it?

In some instances, and I believe in this instance it is good marketing not to post prices.

In some instances, and I believe in this instance it is good marketing not to post prices.

Why do you say in this instance?

Why do you say in this instance?

some retailers post prices, others don't. In this instance i.e. "The Bottle Shop" hasn't posted prices online, I think that is good marketing. a different product aimed at a different market it may be better marketing to post prices online.

Maybe, I'm alone in this, but I'm not interested in purchasing from any retailer who won't advertise their prices.

No, you're not alone.

And that's where my interest in this thread ends.

Good luck to Craft Beers.

Edited by uptheos

are you importing cider?

would love to be able to get Natch and Olde English again, also Scrumpy Jack.

Are you doing Guinness?

Iain

Iain - Google 'Chiang Mai Cider House'. They have Thatchers and John Kepplers, and I imagine they'd be able to source what you're looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

Upon request a list of all Beers:

USA: ROGUE : hazelnut Brown Nectar - Juniper Pale Ale - Dead Guy Ale - Dry-Hopped St.Rogue Red Ale - Yellow Snow IPA - Mocha Porter Ale - Chocolate Stout - Shakespeare Oatmeal Stout

ANDERSON VALLEY : Poleeko Pale Ale - Boont Amber Ale - Hop Ottin' IPA - Summer Solstice Cream Ale - Heelch o'Hops Imperial IPA

LAGUNITAS : New Dogtown Pale Ale - Lagunitas IPA ( one time release )

BELGIAN : Duvel - La Chouffe - Mc Chouffe -Vedett White - Maredsous - Kasteel Triple - Kasteel Dark - Kasteel Rouge -Kasteel Blond -Kasteel Hoppy - Delirium Tremens-Delirium Nocturnum- Karmeliet Triple- - Kwak - Blanche De Namur - Limburgse White - Palm - Brigand- Scotch silly - Rodenbach - Sint Gummarus - Waterloo - De Graal - Orval - Rochefort 6,8,10 - Westmalle Triple - Westmalle Dark - Achel Dark - Achel Blond - FRUIT BEERS : Floris Strawberry - Floris Apple - Floris Honey - Floris Mango - Floris Chocolat - ST-Louis Kriek - ST-Louis Framboise - ST -Louis Peche - Bacchus Kriek - Bacchus Framboise -

CIDERS : Stassen ,Apple,Pear,Lime,Rose,

Price range between 85 - 190 Baht ...

Cheers !

Someone who's hesitant to make his prices public has probably something to hide.

For that reason I will never visit a shop that refuses to post the price of their articles on their website.

Someone who's hesitant to make his prices public has probably something to hide.

For that reason I will never visit a shop that refuses to post the price of their articles on their website.

what did you do before 1990?

Should change the name to the Belgian bottle shop!

Are you missing Stella Artois off your list? Probably the only Belgian beer worth drinking.

Iain

Probably the only Belgian beer you know.

And definitely the only Belgian beer on the list that isn't worth the premium.

^ What relevance does your question have to shopping in 2013?

before the web and now, what you are selling and who your target market is dictates whether you post prices or not. The web and the year has little to do with it.

before the web and now, what you are selling and who your target market is dictates whether you post prices or not. The web and the year has little to do with it.

I think that in 2013 the people are much more price concious as they were in 1990, hence the fact that they want to be better informed.

• Like 2

I think that in 2013 the people are much more price concious as they were in 1990, hence the fact that they want to be better informed.

I think that the price conscious aren't the target market in this instance.