Yorkshire Tea

skodo

Pattaya for holiday in September saw HALF PRICE in TESCO Buy 3 box 160 TEA BAGS, DO NOT DRINK TEA,May be someone from Yorkshire want, 160 YORKSHIRE TEA BAGS FOR £2.37 a box, can you buy 160 tea bags for 1.4p each in Pattaya , if so i shut up.

Thank op.

So what you are saying is that you can buy Yorkshire tea bags if anyone wants then and they're a good price at the moment,

Or that's what I think it means.

I buy 3 box from Tesco for £2.37 a box of 160 tea bags, its no problem to bring with me.

Can you bring me some malt vinegar and some Branigans crisps.

YES be staying in TYCOON SUITE please do not piss me about.

Why would any one want ( to piss of) some one who obviously has connections???

Especially,, If they are in the Smuggling of tea bags business

Should not be Pissed about whistling.gif

Edited by welsh1
  • Like 1

Pattaya for holiday in September saw HALF PRICE in TESCO Buy 3 box 160 TEA BAGS, DO NOT DRINK TEA,May be someone from Yorkshire want, 160 YORKSHIRE TEA BAGS FOR £2.37 a box, can you buy 160 tea bags for 1.4p each in Pattaya , if so i shut up.

Now the OP has clarified his original post......

I think that is very good and fair of the OP to offer that. There are many who like a good cup of tea and would be thankful of the offer.

No need to slag the guy off.

Nice one OP :)

• Like 1

Now the OP has clarified his original post......

I think that is very good and fair of the OP to offer that. There are many who like a good cup of tea and would be thankful of the offer.

No need to slag the guy off.

Nice one OP smile.png

Thank you, when i lived in Spain 25 years ago it was the norm for someone coming on holiday to bring EX- PATS, how very sad and sorry to affend people.

Can you bring me some malt vinegar and some Branigans crisps.

YES be staying in TYCOON SUITE please do not piss me about.

Why would any one want ( to piss of) some one who obviously has connections???

Especially,, If they are in the Smuggling of tea bags business

Should not be Pissed about whistling.gif

Sorry. just 3 box of TEA BAGS on offer, DO NOT SMOKE, but take some Golden Virginia from BKK for my Taxi from airport to Yorkshire. You know you one big sad git. it gives me great warm inside to help,thats all.

Don't listen to these miserable buggers skodo....Yorkshire tea is a gem....even better on special offer.

Pleasant gesture for someone....most in Pattaya must be having Chang for breakfast I guess.

Just ignore them....or kick them....sometimes I find that more therapeutic. :)

• Like 2

Thank op.

So what you are saying is that you can buy Yorkshire tea bags if anyone wants then and they're a good price at the moment,

I buy 3 box from Tesco for £2.37 a box of 160 tea bags, its no problem to bring with me.

I am in. I want 3 boxes.

• Like 1

Thank op.

I am in. I want 3 boxes.

See, someone who appreciates a good cuppa ;)

Thank op.

I am in. I want 3 boxes.

See, someone who appreciates a good cuppa wink.png

Damn right. On my way out to buy some PG tips. That local tetley crap is butt tasting. sick.gif