Fried chicken takeaway called 'Hitler' opens in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<snip>

I genuinely regret to waste such wisdom on undeserving half-cast, half-breed half-humans. coffee1.gif

That is fairly disgraceful ABCer! Here we have someone else claiming to be on the side of the righteous making comments they should be ashamed of.

• Like 1

This Nazi/Hitler thing in Thailand is a national disgrace. people all over the world should complain to their embassies and local governments. The Thais habitually use this Nazi/Hitler imagery to sell products and manage high school bands. Not only is it a shame and disgrace for Thailand in and of itself, but they are pirating the imaging of Colonel Sanders superimposed with Hitler's face to sell their imitation Thai fried chicken. The store should be closed down and fined heavily.

Agree 99%. But the 'swastika' sign is thousands of years old. Nazis stole it from the East.

Actually the 'swastika' is a mirrored image of the original
No, the originals (both from the Indian sub continent and native Americans) are drawn either way, usually depending on the artist being left or right handed. Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

America was the aggressor against Germany in WW2.

Mr. H had no fight with the USA, in fact he took many of his genocidal ideas from the American Eugenics Society of California (who were still forcibly sterilizing 'unsuitables' up to the 1970s)

Japan, Nazi's partner attacked USA, which dragged USA into WW2, get your history facts right before posting utter nonsense

Actually, you are both not quite right. H was always upset with yanks due to them messing with ships AND mouthing off, etc, and Germany did declare war on America which would have come regardless of Pearl Harbor. This I learnt in school... you should both check your facts.

it's the education system. I don't think these people actually admire Hitler but it's possible the school history syllabus didn't cover what he did and the millions he murdered.

At least the chicken is pretty good...

I think the point is they don't care what he did. (In reality neither do I, and neither did Prince Harry of the UK, and the uniforms look pretty snappy)
I'm sorry, but are you really saying you don't care what hitler did?
Don't care at all, nor do I care what Genghis Khan, Slobodan Milosevic, Stalin, the Japanese, the IRA, Pol Pot, et al did.

It's in the past, forgive and forget.

So, with that, I'm guessing we could add the flattening of the twin towers by fanatical Muslims onto your list as it's in the past, right? Grow up!

On all this carry-on regards the natives promoting this or that through Hitler and his SS, bearing in mind that there's a good chance most of them do not know who he is, what he represented and that, indeed, he was a real person even.

Hah, what a great idea! Why doesn't someone educate those guys that if Hitler was here, ALL of Thai population would have been slaughtered because they're not 'of the pure race'. Did anyone think about that? Idiots.

So, with that, I'm guessing we could add the flattening of the twin towers by fanatical Muslims onto your list as it's in the past, right? Grow up!

Not quite sure who I am supposed to be angry with on that one, the Saudis that flew the plane or the CIA that planned the attack?

Or some third party that had nothing to do with it, but the American government had a beef with at the time, and though they could grab a bit of cheap oil.

• Like 1

<snip>

I genuinely regret to waste such wisdom on undeserving half-cast, half-breed half-humans. coffee1.gif

That is fairly disgraceful ABCer! Here we have someone else claiming to be on the side of the righteous making comments they should be ashamed of.

correct....what has been written there could have come from the man himself under debate in this thread

• Like 1

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

Mankind is very good at ignoring history and is doomed to repeat it...

Both of the above quotes are correct.

And the problem with the History Books is that almost without fail the history of conflict is written by the WINNERS.

• Like 2

America was the aggressor against Germany in WW2.

Mr. H had no fight with the USA, in fact he took many of his genocidal ideas from the American Eugenics Society of California (who were still forcibly sterilizing 'unsuitables' up to the 1970s)

Japan, Nazi's partner attacked USA, which dragged USA into WW2, get your history facts right before posting utter nonsense

Actually, you are both not quite right. H was always upset with yanks due to them messing with ships AND mouthing off, etc, and Germany did declare war on America which would have come regardless of Pearl Harbor. This I learnt in school... you should both check your facts.

You really going to argue the point that attack on Pearl Harbor was not the reason for entering the war and turning point for US?

Perhaps you should revisit history books.

I guess public education in the West is not much better than hererolleyes.gif

Despite the fact that the vast majority of Thai's probably have no idea who Hitler was or what he did, this seems very appropriate for what I consider to be one of the most racist nations on earth.

you obviously have never travelled much then...Thailand to me is xenophobic/nationalistic as opposed to being racist...some what different...if Thailand was truely one of the most racist nations in earth...all the farangs would have been kicked out a long time ago....

.Ah yes, Bluespunk

Going for the brass ring on that goddamned Hitler thing are we ?

Well while you're talking genocide and wallowing in "winner's history" how about giving us your version of what. Israel's "Children of the Dream" are doing to the men women and children in Gaza.

What on earth makes you think religion has anything to do with my views on genocide. It is evil no matter who carries it out.

This is argumenteum ad logicam or an embarrassingly obvious straw man argument.

Nobody was saying anything about religion, now were they ? Until ****you**** decided to bring it up here.

Genocide is wicked no matter who does it.

Nobody . . . . . No-bo-dee! gets a pass on ethnic cleansing and/or genocide in my books.

Facile claims of "self defense" are the favored old canards of the warmongering class.

• Like 2

Interesting, that the British are complaining the most. Don't they remember they themselves were responsible for genocide in Africa, India, Australia and the rest of the Commonwealth countries where the British imperialistic conquerors set foot.

but this sort of arguement just going round and round....

The US comitted genocide in Japan by dropped atomic weapons on civilian popuation centers, the Aussie committed genocide in attempting to wipe out the native inhabitants of Aussie...Juilus Ceasar commmitted genocide just about wiping out all the gauls etc etc

it's the education system. I don't think these people actually admire Hitler but it's possible the school history syllabus didn't cover what he did and the millions he murdered.

At least the chicken is pretty good...

I think the point is they don't care what he did. (In reality neither do I, and neither did Prince Harry of the UK, and the uniforms look pretty snappy)
I'm sorry, but are you really saying you don't care what hitler did?
Don't care at all, nor do I care what Genghis Khan, Slobodan Milosevic, Stalin, the Japanese, the IRA, Pol Pot, et al did.

It's in the past, forgive and forget.

Shocking !!! blink.png

Interesting, that the British are complaining the most. Don't they remember they themselves were responsible for genocide in Africa, India, Australia and the rest of the Commonwealth countries where the British imperialistic conquerors set foot.

The US comitted genocide in Japan by dropped atomic weapons on civilian popuation centers, the Aussie committed genocide in attempting to wipe out the native inhabitants of Aussie...Juilus Ceasar commmitted genocide just about wiping out all the gauls etc etc

Only it was not Aussie but British

• Like 2

<snip>

What a pity, Jimmy, I feel I respect you too much for the following explanations:

1) Pity you only saw 'Happy Hours' words in my post; weren't you referring to same? I just repeated your words. Better re-read the substance of my post again.

2) The 'disgraceful part' was addressed we all know where. I hope it has not missed the addressees. I am not apologetic; as I explained above Hitler and his apologists do marvels to my civility. Sorry, I'm not ashamed.

Its was Aussie's as well...but yes the British were involved as well...

The British empire was one of the most brutal in existance since the Romans...

There was no such a thing as Aussie, Aussie were Aboriginals and i doubt they tried to eliminate their own.

It was British who came to colonize, it was British who after colonization stayed and continued

Without making the Americans seem like angels, you would not find any WWII historians that would describe that as genocide. .

USA was attacked by Japan first, and the atomic bombs actually led to a quicker end of WWII preventing many more months or years of conflict. Their actions were not to wipe out a race, just to wipe out the Japan military and end the conflict.

• Like 1

Interesting arguments. blink.png

I am Norwegian, and even though the Norwegian Vikings slaughtered a lot of people more than a thousand years ago, I still feel I am allowed to criticise Hitler for doing what he did. coffee1.gif

Without making the Americans seem like angels, you would not find any WWII historians that would describe that as genocide. .

USA was attacked by Japan first, and the atomic bombs actually led to a quicker end of WWII preventing many more months or years of conflict. Their actions were not to wipe out a race, just to wipe out the Japan military and end the conflict.

I thought the atomic bombs on Japan was after the war was effectively over and an appallingly murderous attack on Japan to demonstrate to Russia that America was the big boy in the street.

• Like 2

In America, We aren't obsessed with Hitler, but it is still covered in High School.

When the WWII generation is gone, I would guess Hitlers horrors will gradually fade from

The collective memory.

I don't know the numbers but the Chinese did some very inhuman things during the Japenese

Occupation.

There are very few westerners who know about the ANZACS and Galipoli, so History

Goes away quick sometimes.

Ray Raybo