Translation Service!

MichaelShort

Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone know where I can find a Translation Bureau in Chiang Mai?

And it must be a certified one...

Is there anyone or do you use Lawyers or?

Thankful for any help.

Bye the way I'm Michael and from Sweden. I've been in Thailand for 5 years where I've been living in Chiang Mai for 3 years.

Cheers

Michael

Edited by MichaelShort

Hi everyone,

Thankful for any help.

Bye the way I'm Michael and from Sweden. I've been in Thailand for 5 years where I've been living in Chiang Mai for 3 years.

Cheers

Michael

How much is it to fly? From? To?

You didn't specify languages but there is an "official" translating service just a few doors west (going away from the river) of the entrance to the American Consulate. I don't know what languages they support but I have used them for Thai-English-Thai and their translations are accepted by both my Embassy and Thai Immigration.

Apologize for that. I need to translate some papers from Thai to English and it must be somone that is "certified" as a translator. I will check that up near the embassy, if it good enough for them I think it will be alright.

Thanks

Michael

Edited by MichaelShort

Hi everyone,

Thankful for any help.

Cheers

Michael

How much is it to fly? From? To?

You didn't specify languages but there is an "official" translating service just a few doors west (going away from the river) of the entrance to the American Consulate. I don't know what languages they support but I have used them for Thai-English-Thai and their translations are accepted by both my Embassy and Thai Immigration.

I think the one Dustoff means is called Star Visa Service tel 053 232069. www.i-starvisa.com.

They did a marriage document translation. Very prompt and reasonable rates. They transalate all languages per their business card