Documents Fast Mailing

kerryk

FedEx is on the superhighway, across from Makro (or maybe it's Carrefour). I sent a couple of cd's to the US with them last year & if I remember right it took 2 or 3 days & cost about 1000 baht. I've seen a UPS office on Sripoom (northern side of the old city, inside the moat) but never used them here.

FedEx is on the superhighway, across from Makro (or maybe it's Carrefour). I sent a couple of cd's to the US with them last year & if I remember right it took 2 or 3 days & cost about 1000 baht. I've seen a UPS office on Sripoom (northern side of the old city, inside the moat) but never used them here.

Thanks much

FedEx Express

77/1-2 Sriphoom Rd., T. Sriphoom, A. Muang, Chiang Mai

tel.: +66 (0)53 418 451-2

UPS

9 Soi 7, Ratchadamnoen Road

Tel. 416351-2, Fax. 416352

Next time, try google before asking, please :o

Edited by Ajarn

"There is also a DHL opposite the FEDEX. FEDEX tends to be the most expensive with UPS the cheapest."

I beg to differ there, I found it the exact opposite. I have sent the exact same package, 1 cd rom plus I sheet of papar, down to Perth, Western Australia. The cost with DHL was some 2500 baht whilst the cost with FedEx was 750 baht. Both taking the same delivery time.

Generally find sending to USA - Fedex best for documents and UPS for packages/boxes.

Sending to UK always use DHL as the only vans I see there are DHL ones and they have the most comprehensive distribution network (always 3 days for documents).

Never had any problems with any of the above.

Seeing as original post about documents to USA I would have to say Fedex your best bet. (Out on Super highway)

UPS now occupies their old office on moat and is right opposite DHL.

I think Fedex is near Coca Cola warehouse if I remember rightly.

Next time, try google before asking, please :D

ajarn you do seem to be getting grumpy with your replies! :o

I have not been able to locate them

please :D

Grumpy? Not at all. Just a gentle reminder to people asking such questions that can be answered on google in 5 seconds (if you look).

Edited by Ajarn