Thailand's sexiest security guard at Chiang Mai University

webfact

Photo:

Thailand’s sexiest security guard
By Coconuts Bangkok

994208_518420064891589_221444131_n.jpg

CHIANG MAI: -- A security guard at Chiang Mai University has recently become the country’s latest heartthrob.

The guard, nicknamed “Got,” rose to fame overnight after Chiang Mai University students saw him patrolling on a night shift by the Engineering Faculty's gate.

Word of the hunky lawman spread throughout the institution, prompting a steady parade of female students to journey to his workplace and snap photos.

Some netizens even registered a Facebook page for Got, which in three days amassed almost 70,000 members. Got has even appeared on various TV news shows and may have a shot in entertainment.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/07/12/photo-thailands-sexiest-security-guard

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-07-12
  • Like 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to break it to you but this is what thai girls & young thai women want in a boyfriend. you may be lead to beleive otherwise by some ladies in certain quarters but this is the reality ;):D

I think the monthly folding may not be enough for many?

sorry to break it to you but this is what thai girls & young thai women want in a boyfriend. you may be lead to beleive otherwise by some ladies in certain quarters but this is the reality wink.pngbiggrin.png

Since when did you speak for all thai girls and young thai women? What an outrageous generalisation, but not surprising from you.

• Like 1

sorry to break it to you but this is what thai girls & young thai women want in a boyfriend. you may be lead to beleive otherwise by some ladies in certain quarters but this is the reality wink.pngbiggrin.png

Since when did you speak for all thai girls and young thai women? What an outrageous generalisation, but not surprising from you.

ahh sorry, did you get upset by my toungue in cheek comment. poor bubby

Bit different to back home where security guards look like ex rugby players and you would not venture down a dark alley with, maybe its the new Metrosexual security guard , motto, Charm them to death.

Good luck to him maybe a modelling contract could be on the cards.

Looks 45kg soaking wet with not a hair on his chest. How is that sexy??

Yeah, I thought all Thai girls liked only big hairy and sweaty white guys who weight 120kg.

I was told I was very handsome, but I do not look anything like this guy!!

Now my dreams are kinda shattered, what about you!?

What a bummer, I clicked on the article hoping to say a pretty lady,

alas, it was not to be,,, a dude...

This is Thailand where it makes no difference as they are one of the most prolific androgynous races on the planet.

Looks 45kg soaking wet with not a hair on his chest. How is that sexy??

I believe the best before date for hairy chests was 1979, whereas female genitalia fur underwent a re-evaluation starting in the 80s and culminating in 'as little as possible, if any' since about 1998. Male genitalia fashion has undergone a similar development in the noughties.

It's never too late to visit your friendly barber next door. Trust me - these days, you don't have to feel embarrassed to ask for a complete waxing. They are all in the know. :)

• Like 1

"This is Thailand where it makes no difference as they are one of the most prolific androgynous races on the planet."........................................

It may not make a difference to you but it does to me ! rolleyes.gif

"Word of the hunky lawman spread throughout the institution..."

I'm not questioning so much the hunky part, as I am the lawman part. Do these guys actually possess a degree in law enforcement? Go on.