Zimmerman not guilty in Trayvon Martin death: Florida jury

Lite Beer

The Trial is over, what is the next move for those of us that feel Justice for Trayvon was denied, so this is not addressing the results of the Trial. But what in the trial are points of what was wrong in the trial,

I Believe that Officer Serino, deliberately sabotaged the States case, as he is an experience witness and definitely knew what he was doing, Juror B37 actions are very controversial, was juror misconduct was involved.

This is an Article by Norm Pattis Trial Lawyer

IMG.pdf

Cheers:tongue.png

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest poll finds the country is bitterly divided by race over the Trayvon Martin case,

with 86% of Blacks disagree with the verdict and

54 % of Whites agree with the verdict.

By Political affiliation

70 % of White Republicans agree with the verdict but

only 30% of White Democrats

post-91962-0-68276800-1374678203_thumb.j

• Like 1

That article is nothing about miserable ignorant people making ingorant speculative statements.

Mark Omara is a straight up good guy and contrary to what a bunch of irresponsible idiots may think, this is not the movies. Good lawyers would never place their livelihood and license on the line for a stupid client. Yes, we like to win, but any decent lawyer realizes that it is just a client and if their guilty, so be it or that is why they have insurance if civil.

It has gone past the point of stupidity and irresponsibility to libel.

This article says unsubstantiated and speculation. What? If unsubstantiated and speculation, then shut the f up and stop slandering good people.

The unethical lawyer in all of this was Corley, the special prosecutor, but a bunch of damaged people refuse to accept reality or the truth.

• Like 2

Latest poll finds the country is bitterly divided by race over the Trayvon Martin case,

with 86% of Blacks disagree with the verdict and

54 % of Whites agree with the verdict.

By Political affiliation

70 % of White Republicans agree with the verdict but

only 30% of White Democrats

attachicon.gifIMG_0002.jpg

Wonder how the Hispanic community voted in your poll.

• Like 2

Reasonable doubt, folks. If there is reasonable doubt in a jurers mind as to guilt or innocence they can not find the defendant guilty.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Oh, if this does not undercut credibility of those attacking legal system, the juror or Omara, then nothing will.

The same lunatics accusing Omara of planting a juror are apparently suggesting that this family man staged the wreck and put his wife and two young children in jeopardy all for Zimmerman.

Really? I guess there are enough people so fired up and wanting to believe anything about Zimmerman trial that irresponsible people are willing to make ridiculous accusations like this.

• Like 2

Wonder how the Hispanic community voted in your poll.

It's pretty obvious.

Not as anti-Zimmerman as blacks.

Not as Zimmerman apologist as whites.

http://nbclatino.com/2013/07/15/opinion-for-many-of-us-zimmerman-trial-is-about-race/

A more accurate description of Zimmerman would be “part Hispanic.” The “white Hispanic” label is a construct used to describe him to Americans who may not be aware of the fact that Latinos can be of any race. Certainly, Zimmerman’s ethnicity is relevant to a case with broad implications for social justice. Yet just because Zimmerman is Hispanic does not mean he was not racist. Latinos are just as capable of racism as anyone else.

Perhaps YOU (and also "mainstream" white America) are unaware of the racial complexities of Latino people in the USA. The actual Latino people ... AREN'T.

Edited by Jingthing

Maybe a good question is, if the exact thing happened tomorrow night, would this guy bring a gun and walk outside again? That is the way I look at it; that is the way I settle in my mind who was responsible.

There are some very old, and very wise sayings when it comes to using and carrying a gun. Most of the ones I am thinking of have to do with the responsibility borne on the bearer when a gun is pulled out. I feel like this guy did not think critically enough about this stuff beforehand, and stuff like this is the result. Guns are serious, serious things. They aren't meant to transform a coward into a tough guy, they are meant for last resort security and protection. I am reiterating, but I don't care what the law says, this guy is responsible for everything that happened that day, and he will assuredly feel that responsibility bear down on him for the rest of his days, and justifiably so.

• Like 2

Yes it's obvious the killer was an irresponsible gun owner.

How he feels about the killing, his feelings of guilt, are impossible to know.

He has already said he wouldn't do anything differently, but I don't trust anything he says, he is motivated to lie.

It's clear to me only two people know what really happened, the killer and his prey, so the details of that would likely impact on his feelings of self guilt.

Edited by Jingthing

For those that can not find the link to my article, look under SITE, now type in:

Allegations that juror in Zimmerman Trial "planted" by defense.

Sorry I can not make it any simpler then that,

Just type in the line that begins with ("Allegations") and ends with "defense").

For those that can not find the link to my article, look under SITE, now type in:

Just type in the line that begins with ("Allegations") and ends with "defense").

Haha, we we had read and previously addresses the article. The first sentence of article states:

WASHINGTON, July 16, 2013 There is new speculation that one of the jurors in the controversial George Zimmerman murder trial of Trayvon Martin may have been planted on the jury by the defense.

Speculation??? You don't publicly accuse an ethical stand up lawyer with a great reputation of the absolute most horrendous actions a lawyer can make based on SPECULATION.

This just shows that certain nut baggers will stop at nothing.

• Like 2

How is it so difficult to copy the link from your "source" and paste it in your post? If you cannot be bothered to provide a supporting link to your source of info, your post will be deleted as it then becomes a violation of fair use policy.

• Like 1