EPL Prediction Competition 2013/14

mrbojangles

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me down for the main one, please.

From a personal point of view, it would be nice if Alfie could extend his attention span to after the first 6 gameslaugh.png

Also rijiit and carmine from the Spurs lot! Come on, it is impossible to be any worse than smokes....he has set the bar amazingly low.

It would be so much more fun if the more 'regular' contributors to this footy section, joined the prediction league.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

From a personal point of view, it would be nice if Alfie could extend his attention span to after the first 6 gameslaugh.png

Also rijiit and carmine from the Spurs lot! Come on, it is impossible to be any worse than smokes....he has set the bar amazingly low.

It would be so much more fun if the more 'regular' contributors to this footy section, joined the prediction league.thumbsup.gif

And Stevie and Dev....nev too....not to mention Chicog and tigerfish!

• Like 2

And Stevie and Dev....nev too....not to mention Chicog and tigerfish!

I think for any regulars it should be mandatory!

I'm in for the main!

• Like 1

I think as it is a prediction competition we should all pick our top four and bottom three

positions

10 points for each correct position/prediction made if all seven are correct a total of 140 points is awarded.....it would add something to the competition and keep the interest even for the folks that are trailing off.....any feedback?

These could be shown in the scoreboard thread at the start of the season for all participants to see.

• Like 2

You know what Jack, i do fark all all week and i still use to forget to do it facepalm.gif

• Like 1

I think as it is a prediction competition we should all pick our top four and bottom three

positions

10 points for each correct position/prediction made if all seven are correct a total of 140 points is awarded.....it would add something to the competition and keep the interest even for the folks that are trailing off.....any feedback?

These could be shown in the scoreboard thread at the start of the season for all participants to see.

I like the idea, but i'm not sure about Alfie giving us reds earache all season if we are so bold as to make a top 4 prediction. I haven't even mentioned the words yet and he's already at it biggrin.png

positions

I like the idea, but i'm not sure about Alfie giving us reds earache all season if we are so bold as to make a top 4 prediction. I haven't even mentioned the words yet and he's already at it biggrin.png

It would be interesting to see where you would put yourselves BB whistling.gif and being as its a competition i promise i won't say a word if you put yourselves in the top 4 sad.png .................... well not for 10 minutes anyway biggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn

positions

So can i clarify this Bob. Are you saying you think you'll finish top four?

positions

This answer could be interesting 15.gif

positions

Are you in Red? If so, both or just the main?

positions

This answer could be interesting 15.gif

I'm not saying we will do any better than we did last season.........at this stage.

Cheers Smokes...was a little pissed off that bojangles never even acknowledged my post but i suppose if you are on to a winner you wouldn't facepalm.gif

In all truth just trying to spice it up a bit as it is a bit dated.....(and we don't like change)....do we!

• Like 1

Of course we have to remember the work mrboj puts into it.....really the simpler the better for him.

Just a coyple of additions shouldn't be too much though I hope?

A spice up....rather than any fundanental change I think.

Cheers Smokes...was a little pissed off that bojangles never even acknowledged my post but i suppose if you are on to a winner you wouldn't facepalm.gif

In all truth just trying to spice it up a bit as it is a bit dated.....(and we don't like change)....do we!

I was in the UK and having to use my <deleted> tablet. Sometimes it logs me in and other times it doesn't. So I end up missing posts. Anyway, if the majority want to add something else, I don't mind. I was gonna suggest maybe a bonus FA Cup week or something.

Now, you answer my bladdy question. Are you in and if so, both or just the main.

• Like 1

I'm not sure I want a change just for the sake of change and am quite happy for the competition to keep running in it's present format.

That's my 2 Bob's worth, but will listen to other suggestions so long as they don't impact too heavily on B.J.'s workload.

I was in the UK and having to use my <deleted> tablet. Sometimes it logs me in and other times it doesn't. So I end up missing posts. Anyway, if the majority want to add something else, I don't mind. I was gonna suggest maybe a bonus FA Cup week or something.

Now, you answer my bladdy question. Are you in and if so, both or just the main.

Should have bought an iPad..........;-)