A few pics of Cha am!

dogpoo

I am in Hua Hin and would love to know where some beach fishing or pier/jetty could be best done and what sort of bait you use, Can you reveal any secrets-promise not to tell anyone (mad keen fisherman)

looks great!

It's a great place, just wish there was something like it on Phuket!! but if there were something like it on Phuket it would be very expensive just like all the other fish parks that charge big money!!

• Like 1

looks great!

It's a great place, just wish there was something like it on Phuket!! but if there were something like it on Phuket it would be very expensive just like all the other fish parks that charge big money!!

We got ripped off by a fishing coompany in phuket...really crappy! Once we got out at the place to fish, the guy started saying it was too rough to fish and we had to go back ,but wouldn't give any refund (he was agressive about that too). Everyone was being sick with the rough waves. Rubbish experience! Probably all to common in the tourist parts of Thailand.

some great fish the Poo Man

what was the biggest cahor you had then mate? how many cahor you get over the whole trip?

Biggest was approx 20kg, 11 Cahor in total, Tuesday was a one off I am thinking with 9 Cahor, lost 2 big ones, that's fishing though, looking forward to the next trip where I think I will revert to float fishing, see you next time Jason!

• Like 1