3BB absolutely atrocious service.

EamonJ

Right so our Internet was finally installed by 3bb after months of faffing around with Tot trying to help us sort a land lin,eventually we decided to just bite the bullet and move to a place with an already existing land line.13 meg for 900 baht seemed a fair deal and they were around pretty sharpish to install the router and take our money.First week was great finally we had decent internet,good things never seem to last very long in Thailand though and after almost 2 weeks our line was down.Its been nearly 5 days and every day 3bbs call centre tell us somebody is coming out sort it and nobody ever does.

I really a have pain in the arse at this stage.

True Visions,Tot and now 3bb its like trying to get blood from a stone getting them to do anything and all the while your getting billed.

Has anyone else had similar experiences with these guys?

Any advice on getting them to speed up their act.

I am sorry i do not recall the full name, but it was discussed on Thai visa and links were also given.

May be give this office a call and if they are not the ones, ask for the right numbers.

I will try to find the thread , may be get lucky or someone will come along and know the right name and site

On the contrary, I live in Warin and have had nothing but good service for the past 4 years both in connection .... can't remember the last time it went down and in back up/maintenance service. My router went down after a voltage spike .. it was replaced within hours ... sorry; one day!!!

I won't be going anywhere else.

Cheers

• Like 2

I have been with 3BB in Ubon now for 18 months in 2 different houses and their service has been great. One time the internet was dropping out all the time and we called the call centre. Same day the problem was fixed and never a problem since. I have some friends who are forced to use TOT due to the location of their houses and they have had nothing but problems with slow speed and drop in speed.

I've had 3BB in Chiang Mai & Ubon for many years. Well, previously they were TTT or whatever. The few times I've had trouble, they've usually been out within 24 hours to fix a problem. The speed is almost always full, no throttling that I can tell and they automatically bump you up to the faster speeds if they come out with a better deal. One of the few good experiences I've had with a Thai company.

On the contrary, I live in Warin and have had nothing but good service for the past 4 years both in connection .... can't remember the last time it went down and in back up/maintenance service. My router went down after a voltage spike .. it was replaced within hours ... sorry; one day!!!

I won't be going anywhere else.

Cheers

Yes, after a horrible few years with TOT, I've had 3BB maybe three years now and it's been pretty problem-free and pretty quick response the few times I needed service.

• Like 1

Here in Korat, nothing but good service.Keeping my the 30 mb service running was a littlie problem but after visiting my house 3-4 times that problem was solved. Always same day or next day service.

Lefty