Mail Order

seonai

Hi, I live in south Thailand and wondered if it would be possible to have cheese, crackers and suchlike mailed to my home? Anyone know anywhere reasonable that does this?

Have a word with lampard, he might be able to send some from Surin for the right price :o

There are some websites that mail all manner of foodstuff directly from the UK, you name it, they can probably supply it. A Google should find them. The BIG problem is P&P, it makes everything horrendously expensive. See what Lampard can offer you.

Where can I find Lampard :D

Lampard is the farang connection.

You can find his mug at the top and bottom of most of the pages,as he is a sponsor of the site.

Check the issan forum for the farang connection, and you surely will find hm. Mind he is a bit old and senile and you might have to shout. But from all accounts he stocks the best western fare in Thailand, and if he aint got it then no one will

Heres your man

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showuser=14019 :o And tell him i referred you,and i want to claim my free breakfast, and my free bottle of robinsons squash :D

Edited by daleyboy