People and their Pickups in Thailand (images)

Ron19

I intend this thread to be for images of what pickups people are driving,any that are modified,how and what they are loaded with (including people) in fact anything out of the ordinary with a pickup for example overloading or oversized loads.

I submit this 1st one as an example with more to follow.

DSC04901.JPG

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be interesting to see some closeup pics of the rear suspension modifications. I followed one on wednesday that had an extra 4 shock absorbers and springs that were at least 15cm thick. Never been able to find one parked up to take a pic of.

It would be interesting to see some closeup pics of the rear suspension modifications. I followed one on wednesday that had an extra 4 shock absorbers and springs that were at least 15cm thick. Never been able to find one parked up to take a pic of.

Yes it is hard to find one in the right position to get a good shot.A lot of mine are taken on the run and it's pot luck in some cases to get one that turns out.

@ron19 What is that machine behind the van and what it is used for?

That is a rice planting machine and on the pickup you will notice the rolls of germinated rice seedlings that feed the machine.Takes 99.9% of the backbreaking work out of planting rice.

This one has seen better days!....wink.png

IMG_2202.JPG

Is that water hissing out of the radiator? I can see a track under and behind or maybe it's a spray to cleanup the edges.

No, not water hissing out, Ron, it's a large rock if you look closerwink.png ....... The track behind is just broken concrete....

I think this was taken when DAL and I were on the Samui back roads~ !.... thumbsup.gif

That is a rice planting machine and on the pickup you will notice the rolls of germinated rice seedlings that feed the machine.Takes 99.9% of the backbreaking work out of planting rice.

This is off topic but a rice paddy will look like this when that machine has finished.

DSC04998.JPG

This is the stuff that the Rice scheme should be about. But no corruption in it eh !

This one has seen better days!....wink.png

IMG_2202.JPG

Is that water hissing out of the radiator? I can see a track under and behind or maybe it's a spray to cleanup the edges.

No, not water hissing out, Ron, it's a large rock if you look closerwink.png ....... The track behind is just broken concrete....

I think this was taken when DAL and I were on the Samui back roads~ !.... thumbsup.gif

I can see that now you have pointed it out.

Archived