People and their Pickups in Thailand (images)

Ron19

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone for a day bed ?

post-140056-0-24167700-1378876578_thumb.

I am having trouble posting full size photos so I have had to revert to posting thumbnails.The problem seems to be in google+ photo's and I haven't found what has caused it.Was fine one day then when I fired up the next day,It wouldn't post full sezed images.facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gifannoyed.gif.pagespeed.ce.EWbqpZ7s0b.gif

Anyone for a day bed ?

I am having trouble posting full size photos so I have had to revert to posting thumbnails.The problem seems to be in google+ photo's and I haven't found what has caused it.Was fine one day then when I fired up the next day,It wouldn't post full sezed images.facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gifannoyed.gif.pagespeed.ce.EWbqpZ7s0b.gif

Loose google+, I am having the same problems.

Upload directly from picasaweb.google.com.

Dancealot the colour content in that photo is fantastic !

Need to learn a lot more to keep up to you guys .

Thanks, mate, It's quite easy really. First step for photo-dummies (like me) is start using Picasa. Are you familiar with this?

Cheers

LOADED !

Your're not so bad yourself, Goompathumbsup.gif. I enjoy your posts. I can relate to the way you look at things. In the beginning I shot away recklessly like a cowboy. Only this year I started consciously framing every shot. If you know what I mean..

Still, there is a lot to learn for me and with the help of all those fantastic fellow posters here I learn everyday.

Yours,

Archived