Please kindly help-me with finding a Condo!

Dear All,

I'll be in BK for 6 months (I am landing the 24th of July)...my budget is max. 12000 per month (possibly internet included).

Since I'll be working close to Chong-Nonsi BTS, I am looking for places not to far from a BTS Station, even with a walking distance of 10-15 minutes.

For the first 3 days I'll be staying in an hotel in ON-NUT, which I presume is a good zone to look in...or maybe not :D, I've no idea!

A part from On-NUT, I was thinking to look around Victory Monument and Surasak.

Any suggestions of some mansions/residence/condos?

I am looking for a simple studio room, no special requirements ( I don't care about swimming pool or other extras), I prefer to save money to travel around rather than having a super stylish condo.

A good internet connection, AC, local food around and BTS it's the only thing I need.

Many thanks in advance!!

Lorenzo

**** Comments from deleted troll post edited out as well as comments to the deleted post. ****

To the OP, as I don't live in BKK, I can't be of any assistance. But there are posters here who are nice and friendly, and who, i am sure will be happy to assist you!

Good luck thumbsup.gif

Edited by metisdead
Removed unhelpful post and comments to that post.

Look for somewhere close to where you are working so you don't even need to take the BTS. So if Chong Nonsi BTS is close to your work get somewhere to live there.

No point in making the commute longer than it has to be. 10-15 minutes walk to the BTS in the Bangkok heat & humidity can be a killer then the journey on a packed Skytrain during rush hour followed by the walk to work could add up and take it's toll.

Don't what that area is like to live in as have never been there.

FYI Victory Monument is a fine place to live and lots of options on Rang Nam Road and around Ratchaprarop Road. Close to BTS and airport link and has everything you can need around. I hear On Nut is a great place to live too but I've only ever been to the beer gardens beside the BTS and not further.

Edited by TheSpade

Chong nonsi is on the Silom line and quite far from On nut which is on the Sukhumvit line.

Look around Chong nonsi itself and maybe across the river to Krungthonburi where it is well within your budget and still pretty close to your work but stick to places on the Silom line anyway.

Chong nonsi is on the Silom line and quite far from On nut which is on the Sukhumvit line.

Look around Chong nonsi itself and maybe across the river to Krungthonburi where it is well within your budget and still pretty close to your work but stick to places on the Silom line anyway.

Thank you guys!

I guess you're right The Spade... I should firstly look near Chong Nonsi and/or Surasak (a part from Cordia and SathornVille, I haven't found nothing relevant), and I know that the best way it's to walk around, internet is not enough...

Thank you Cheyenne for Krungthonburi, I'll surely have look near the BTS Station.

Thanks Finy, yes I've already checked this blog, it looks quite useful!!