Masseur goes mad at a hospital in Suphanburi

webfact

When I first saw the picture of the guy in the op I thought he was one of Thaksin's goons but then I realized he was wearing the wrong colored shirt. smile.png

Edited by mikemac

Hard to believe that the police talked to him for 4 hours. And then there is the big knife being held in a threatening manner for 4 hours. I think he dropped the knife because his arm was tired and his throat was dry! ... Any other civilized country and they would have tazered the bastard.

Just saying .... biggrin.png

In Australia the cops shoot them. This is a fact. Especially if they are only armed with a knife. Better odds.

Song Pee Nong gets bad press...we have a nice fresh market and nice cold beer and traditional food at the food stalls at the bus station and the check out girls at the local tescos are all very friendly...

but what do we get??? maniac transsexual masseuses waving knives and scarin' folks...sad.png

Thanks for sharing the 'unique' appeals of Song Pee Nong... smile.png

... but you got 'transsexual masseuse' from where?

masseuses with moustaches...generalized gender confusion, etc...

all very unbecoming of a quiet little town in Suphanburi...I'll bet that the perp is from BKK...

Hard to believe that the police talked to him for 4 hours. And then there is the big knife being held in a threatening manner for 4 hours. I think he dropped the knife because his arm was tired and his throat was dry! ... Any other civilized country and they would have tazered the bastard.

Just saying .... biggrin.png

In Australia the cops shoot them. This is a fact. Especially if they are only armed with a knife. Better odds.

That's the way the odds should be stacked in my view. Lunatics waving knives are a threat to decent people going about their lives. That right should never be threatened, nor the threat tolerated.

The problem is that they don't shoot the lunatics nearly often enough. Sieges here are an almost daily event, and the only fix for that is to send in the marksmen early. Very soon, even someone with an IQ barely into double figures knows the consequences.

Suicide by cop is a relatively new phenomena, so if that's what they seek, let them be accommodated.

Song Pee Nong gets bad press...we have a nice fresh market and nice cold beer and traditional food at the food stalls at the bus station and the check out girls at the local tescos are all very friendly...

but what do we get??? maniac transsexual masseuses waving knives and scarin' folks...sad.png

Where does transsexuality fit into this....?