What Was The Last Farang Meal You Made?

klubex99

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belgian style beefstew.

They can't get their head around the fact that beef stewed in a few bottles of beer can taste pretty darned good.

Cheated a bit as I carried a bunch of hard to find stew herbs over on a recent trip home...

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Lamb chops and mashed potatoes last night. mint sauce and all .....nice part was I picked up 2 racks at max value 800 baht per on special offer and I ended up eating almost all of them cuz the in laws decided they don't like lamb anymore once I plated. They saw the blood and nearly ran for the door hehehe

Picked up a nice large piece of salmon that I'm curing gravlax style now so that will be breaky for a week or so.

• Like 2

Pretty boring really.

Kind of Californian-Italiano

Just ate it.

Spinach fettucine w/ olive oil sauteed vegetables, chicken breast slices and Nana brand traditional bottled tomato sauce

(onions, red bell pepper, Thai red pepper, shiitake mushrooms, garlic, green olive slices, LOTS of zucchini)

Needed a good dose of Frank's Red Hot

• Like 1

Keep it up guys, getting loads of inspiration here. I am lucky my wife hates my food, more for me ;)

I already decided upon home made fish finger sarnies for supper. Loads of butter on the bread, Heinz tomato ketchup, salt and pepper. Big plateful, all for me... cushty. I still love the food I ate when I was a council estate kid.

• Like 2

Spaghetti bolognese....with a lot chili (you are too long in Thailand if you put chili into everything).

Wife is half/half about it but finds differences in Italien noodle brands and learned to avoid any US noodles.

but regularly I make bread. Some bread is liked by my wife some not (she likes dark)

Pizza (wife does not like it, but I admit it is not easy to like my pizza)

Wiener Schnitzel....

Greek salat

Baked beans on toast with melted chedder cheese and home-made chips with battered Dori fish.........and a helping of more baked beans. I think my wife is planning to cut out my intake of beans because of the output of gas my arse makes after said meals. Maybe I should stop covering her head with the duvet when each eruption occurs.........but where is the fun in that?

beans on toast and fish and chips for one meal?

Homemade English sausage and homemade bacon butty for breakfast. ( doh. Just remembered I've got HP sauce )

Chicken and vegetable soup made for son the other day.

Pork chop in rib sauce and spiced fried potatoes the day before.

Good too see you make bacon , any chance of sharing the recipe for the curing and what cut of the pig you use,PM me if you dont want to share with all TV fans.

Baked beans on toast with melted chedder cheese and home-made chips with battered Dori fish.........and a helping of more baked beans. I think my wife is planning to cut out my intake of beans because of the output of gas my arse makes after said meals. Maybe I should stop covering her head with the duvet when each eruption occurs.........but where is the fun in that?

beans on toast and fish and chips for one meal?

Sorry. I did not mean it was a combined meal but two different meals in the course of a day. Maybe that is why I had a build-up of gas. Baked beans overload!!! Fire in the hole!!! BOOM!!!