It's Started!

jackr

I got zapped today - Sunday the 9th of April - four days before kick-off by a bunch of roughians!! To be fair though, I was cycling somewhere between Mae Jo and one of them Nakorn nowhere places, where the only other choice of entertainment is to pump the neighbours' cat. :o

Anyone else been had yet and did you enjoy it?

Just back from a very pleasant drive to Mae Sai with another forum member, and all the way back this afternoon they were at it. The country towns were quite dangerous with swerving bikes, but I suppose they'll soon get the hang of dodging the buckets or get a nasty rash trying :o

Today's Post.....

Holiday road toll rises

Road accidents during the Songkran holidays claimed 68 lives on Friday and Saturday, while the number of injured stood at 810, fewer than earlier projections, thanks to a 10-day annual media campaign aiming at reducing road fatalities

Can anyone confirm water-throwing INSIDE of Chiang Mai city today (MONDAY)? :o

just came back from suandok hospital area, suthep road, CMU graduation ceremony thing going on. drove to moat area passed by changmai ram, turn right towards changpuek gate and to keaw nawarat rd. nothing except two small boys swimming in the moat.

only thing thats started is heavy traffic. and i mean really heavy traffic throughout the inner city.

i am out of chiangmai come this 13th. hope you guys have a great one getting wet. :D

Nothing yet today. :o

Let's hope folks get their asses in gear tomorrow.

Cheers,

Chanchao

you probably got all your routes planned in and out of the city. whiteboard on the wall? or everything planned in mind?

Not yet,but I'm expecting it to start tomorrow.How was the cat BTW? :D

Yeah, nice pussy, although a bit wet :D

how come the forum scripts do not change the word "pussy" to pssyu or something like #####? i think pussy cat is fine. but without the cat. you know the word pussy kinda u know .. not that i dont like the word PUSSY. :D:D:o

only thing thats started is heavy traffic. and i mean really heavy traffic throughout the inner city.

Yeah, that took me by surprise. Left CMU around 2:30 to run some errands only to find Niemanhaman (sp) blocked off and had to go to Huay Kaew and face some nasty traffic. To compound it the air in my car decided to stop working. Took nearly 40 minutes to finally get to Central. :o

Not yet,but I'm expecting it to start tomorrow.How was the cat BTW? :D

Yeah, nice pussy, although a bit wet :D

Hom mai? :D

Hom indeed krap :o

As they say, big cats are dangerous,but a little pussy never hurt anyone. :D

This should be called "The Wet Pussys of Chiang Mai" Thread...

FunnyPart-com-wet.jpg