Trains, passengers and trainstations

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's ok, people. I don't like to see things go to waste, though. Epecially not constructive critique.

IMG_6288.JPG

This man is putting waste to good usewai.gif. I can learn from thatthumbsup.gif

IMG_6284.JPG

Thank you for caring.smile.png

He might check water reserve for WC train, and for moving restaurant....whistling.gif

Kanchanaburi 2007

You wouldn't want a derailment there!

It feels more safe and secure to travel here beause I can see how this track is funded and shows no hidden faults.

Very scary stillw00t.gif.

Not really, as long as there is no train when taking a photo like my friend Simon took

large.jpg

The steel was from the UK, wood from Thailand and I did not see any sighs of termites, so looks it good laugh.png

Win w00t.gif

• 2 weeks later...

So as the tracks to Nakhon Nowhere continues along the beaten track, suddenly a eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelong-gated Train Carriage come to life in Kan where else Kan that be, but below:-

large.jpg

Win w00t.gif

So as the tracks to Nakhon Nowhere continues along the beaten track, suddenly a eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelong-gated Train Carriage come to life in Kan where else Kan that be, but below:-

Win w00t.gif

One of the carriages in the center appears longer then usual. I have never seen anything like it!

Any thoughts?

Win w00t.gif

One of the carriages in the center appears longer then usual. I have never seen anything like it!

Any thoughts?

It's hard to see, because the pixelation is quite severe when you look to that level or resolution, but you could kid yourself that a few pixels had been taken out of the join between the carriages to eliminate the gangway between coaches. You can more or less make out the leading bogie below what would be the right-hand half of the carriage, though I couldn't make out the trailing bogie in the left side (assuming train running right to left).

Given the aspect ratio of the picture, was it taken with a panorama function? Not sure how that works with the timing of the pictures, and the treatment of moving objects.

SC

Archived