Kanchanaburi --- Songkran

jdinasia

:D

Hi jdinasia,

Dates starts from around 13th tomorrow until the big day 17th April.

Lots to do after the Wat:-

Wat Tham Suea :D

Once you get to the Main Police Station, in Kan Town coming from Bangkok, turn left and go through the Gate of Kan, down the little hill, turn right and have fun.

Go along this road by the river and just follow the road to the back of the main Cementary, then keep on going to the Water Works, that’s where the real fun starts, with all the toursits. Menam Kwae Road.

Bars and eating place will be opened to one and all. See you around if you go there.

Last year's Songkran in Kan. :o

Yours truly :D

Kan Win :D

P.S. I will be in or near Jolly Frog

Edited by Kan Win

Thanks to the Kan members of TV that I met .... had a blast ... see you soon I am sure

Had a great one also, only problem, Who the.... was Dave :D:D double skinned me tink. :o

Happy Days :D

Yours truly, :D

• 10 months later...
:D

Hi jdinasia,

Dates starts from around 13th tomorrow until the big day 17th April.

Lots to do after the Wat:-

Wat Tham Suea :D

Once you get to the Main Police Station, in Kan Town coming from Bangkok, turn left and go through the Gate of Kan, down the little hill, turn right and have fun.

Go along this road by the river and just follow the road to the back of the main Cementary, then keep on going to the Water Works, that’s where the real fun starts, with all the toursits. Menam Kwae Road.

Bars and eating place will be opened to one and all. See you around if you go there.

Last year's Songkran in Kan. :o

Yours truly :D

P.S. I will be in or near Jolly Frog

Hi Kan Win,

my wife is from Tha Maka and we have stayed in Felix Resort several times, amongst others during our wedding a couple of years ago. Wouldn't mind knowing a few FArangs in the area, so Jolly Frog is th place where you Gentlemen meet up? Are there many westerners residing in th area?

Let me know it's whereabouts, thanks.

Wife is occationally wispering in my ear that there are semi-detached houses being built next to Tesco-Lotus, do you happento know the status of this project.

Cheers, Frank

Hi Frank,

Welcome to ThaiVisaDotCom :o

Jolly Frog is a Restaurant in Soi China, Maenam Kwae Rd.

Try Google Search.

There are few of us living in Kan.

Re house near next to Lotus, not really, not that I have seen, but then again never really looked. Will take a look this week-end.

See you there sometimes.

Yours truly, :D