The Gareth Bale transfer rumour thread

carmine

Looking more and more like an excellent bit of business for the totts!

Certainly does and to be fair its generally acknowledged on here he a largely unproven player at the highest level. I still can't work out why Perez thought it was viable to pay this amount of money. Mindyou, in fairness to Perez, Modric is proving to be a very good player for them, and well worthy of the price tag. Bale will probably come good because he is a player of genuine class but he might just have made life a lot more difficult for himself taking this all on too early.

I have no goodwill left towards Bale. Spurs fans would have wished him well had he behaved in the correct manner prior to his departure but at the end of the day, going on strike to force his move showed him for what he is.

The guy should have taken the advice apparently given to him and stayed for another season to gain more experience because he wasn't ready for this step up, especially when the team isn't playing around him as they were at Spurs.

Ronaldo was a far better player when he moved to Madrid.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no goodwill left towards Bale. Spurs fans would have wished him well had he behaved in the correct manner prior to his departure but at the end of the day, going on strike to force his move showed him for what he is.

I'm sure he will be devastated.

Well then i'm sure you are also aware i couldn't give a <deleted> what the neanderthal <deleted> thinks either

• Like 1

Well then i'm sure you are also aware i couldn't give a <deleted> what the neanderthal <deleted> thinks either

Oh dear, is this the same nice, loyal boy who loved playing for Spurs and wouldn't move just for money, that you all used to talk about?

In fairness, his behavior was very commendable until the later stages when he really let himself down. Strange thing is, it was all so unnecessary because who on earth would have turned down 86m?

And right now, he looks a right chimp, doesn't he!

Edited by carmine

In fairness, his behavior very commendable until the later stages when he really let himself down. Strange thing is, it was all so unnecessary because who on earth would have turned down 86m?

Yup, indeed he does. Lost me when he walked around in that pink outfit and his baseball cap turned backwards.

In fairness, his behavior very commendable until the later stages when he really let himself down. Strange thing is, it was all so unnecessary because who on earth would have turned down 86m?

Yup, indeed he does. Lost me when he walked around in that pink outfit and his baseball cap turned backwards.

Yes, that was utterly dreadful and Levy should have put a clause in his contract stating that he's an ambassador of the club and therefore cannot go out in public dressed like a complete tool. It would have been less embarrassing seeing him in a PG Tips advert wearing a Spurs shirt.

I think you have to be a little careful here because that pink garment and matching bashful cap is rumored to be the national dress of Wales and i know you wouldn't want to cause offense.

I think you have to be a little careful here because that pink garment and matching bashful cap is rumored to be the national dress of Wales and i know you wouldn't want to cause offense.

Really?

Welsh.gif

"What a difference a 7-3 win makes. Gareth Bale woke up to headlines calling him Real Madrid's cannon after his decisive part in their huge win. 'Ancelotti put him on the right after the failed experiment of playing him as a No 9' said Marca, 'and he finally showed his enormous quality and the cannon in his left foot."

• 1 month later...

Bale became only the second British player to score at hat-trick in La Liga following Gary Lineker in 1987. 'His period of adaptation is over,” said Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti.

Seems to be fitting in nicely.

Edited by uptheos

• 2 months later...

Bale became only the second British player to score at hat-trick in La Liga following Gary Lineker in 1987. 'His period of adaptation is over,” said Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti.

Seems to be fitting in nicely.

Gareth Bell since joining Real Madrid since. His outstanding record. Is the case in the absence of Ronaldo. He is more assists. Recently, the news about him at Real Madrid http://www.wysjg.com/real-madrid-c-1_55/ . Very rarely.

Edited by andaya

watching him play the last couple of months I got to say he is wasted in the side playing him on the right when all the play is on the left[Ronaldo and marcel] I think it was about 6games back he had 3 kicks in the last half hour and one of them was taking a corner.then in the next game he was on the bench.come home gareth Cardiff needs you and you and you and you.

taffy.