The Gareth Bale transfer rumour thread

carmine

If Tottenham sell Gareth Bale they will also be selling their heart, their soul.. and a golden future

31 Jul 2013 07:30

But if they keep him, and prosper BECAUSE they keep him, maybe other wonderful players will want to join him at Spurs, writes Oliver Holttake

Mirror article so not worth referencing

But they have to fund a new stadium.... just sayin'

Sometimes you have to make tough decisions if you want to plan more than one season ahead.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite odd that the Spurs boys were moaning about Bale rumour on their thread, so started this one, then they all come on here!!!

So typical of them,in their hearts they know the score,but play it down,it's hurting them badly and only once the contract has been signed will they share their disappointment.

No one said it essentially wasn't of interest, but the thread was being taken over ,, frankly with prats. like u stoner posting unsubstantiated bullshit ,again and again and again and again, . and disappointment cheesy.gif really, 99% of footballers move on it aint personal and any supporter with any common realizes that and and yeah 4 just to clarify the disappointment thingy a little more when was the last time you little club had someone of bales quality? and were gonna get a world record fee? ANS NEVER, as i said best you concentrate on the supplying us with some new talent , no doubts after your next relegation we'll come looking clap2.gif

Quite odd that the Spurs boys were moaning about Bale rumour on their thread, so started this one, then they all come on here!!!

yeah of coarse it just gives us the option of ignoring idiots perpetually Bosting pollacks. clap2.gif

THe amazing thing 4 me alfie is that people than choose to go on and discuss the given absolute bullshit brain dead scenarios as if they r actually going to, or have already happened,w00t.gif totally astonishingthumbsup.gif

You mean those two paragraphs might not be true??? Well tickle me tits til Christmas, you just can't be sure of anything anymore.

Now thats about the most astute post you've made for ??? monthsbiggrin.png

• Like 1

yeah of coarse it just gives us the option of ignoring idiots perpetually Bosting pollacks. clap2.gif

But you choose not to?blink.png

seemingly not.smile.png

Valencia have left on their US tour without Soldado.....so the deal is basically done barring the usual agent wrangling.

I expect it will all be finalised in the next couple of days once Daniel orders the shootings. tongue.png

Valencia have left on their US tour without Soldado.....so the deal is basically done barring the usual agent wrangling.

I expect it will all be finalised in the next couple of days once Daniel orders the shootings. tongue.png

Soldado's at Spurs apparently later on today mate.

btw, has Gareth gone yet? used to be a time when football was discussed on this forum. Now its a case of posting and reading tabloid nonsense. Shame really

btw, has Gareth gone yet? used to be a time when football was discussed on this forum. Now its a case of posting and reading tabloid nonsense. Shame really

I think he's going carms sad.png but if we can get someone like your man Lamela then happy days biggrin.png either way it looks like there are new signings on the horizon 113.gif

I think he's going carms sad.png but if we can get someone like your man Lamela then happy days biggrin.png either way it looks like there are new signings on the horizon 113.gif

Well we have to bow to Baldini's judgement on Erik Lamela don't we Alf. To me he looks a really good prospect. Only 21 so very raw, similar to Benteke but well worth a punt. Not surprisingly another up and coming argentine. I think we could pick him up for a sensible price too, unless we sell Bale ofcourse then everyones going to try and milk us!

Well we have to bow to Baldini's judgement on Erik Lamela don't we Alf. To me he looks a really good prospect. Only 21 so very raw, similar to Benteke but well worth a punt. Not surprisingly another up and coming argentine. I think we could pick him up for a sensible price too, unless we sell Bale ofcourse then everyones going to try and milk us!

Yep, if anone is going to know him it will be Baldini, you could even say that he is better than bale was when he was 21 ! even if he cos us 30m thats 60m-70m in our bin.

Reports this morning indicating Levy wants $100mil and RM's much ballyhooed young striker Alvaro Morata. Seems only a matter of time now. Bale wants out and Perez is hellbent to have him. Levy will drive a hard bargain and good for him. Were I a Spurs fan I'd be a little upset with Bale's departure, but with Paulinho, Soldado and player(s) Levy can wrangle out of Perez, things could be a lot worse.

Whatever the market will bear, but Perez is forking over a lot of money for a player with essentially only one sensational season under his belt. I've nothing against Bale, but I'd laugh if he failed to live up to expectations in Madrid.

• Like 1

Reports this morning indicating Levy wants $100mil and RM's much ballyhooed young striker Alvaro Morata. Seems only a matter of time now. Bale wants out and Perez is hellbent to have him. Levy will drive a hard bargain and good for him. Were I a Spurs fan I'd be a little upset with Bale's departure, but with Paulinho, Soldado and player(s) Levy can wrangle out of Perez, things could be a lot worse.

Whatever the market will bear, but Perez is forking over a lot of money for a player with essentially only one sensational season under his belt. I've nothing against Bale, but I'd laugh if he failed to live up to expectations in Madrid.

I think this is shaping up to be a fantastic window for us. I'm rather ambivalent about Bale because it seems whatever way we go we just can't go wrong.

I think this is shaping up to be a fantastic window for us. I'm rather ambivalent about Bale because it seems whatever way we go we just can't go wrong.

I hope we get Di Maria as well....come on Daniel...£100m...and a young striker....its hardly enough now is it? biggrin.png

I hope we get Di Maria as well....come on Daniel...£100m...and a young striker....its hardly enough now is it? biggrin.png

I don't why we just don't tell them we want Ronaldo and 60m and be done with it biggrin.png

• Like 1

Smokes, jd said 100m dollars which is obviously not enough !

Smokes, jd said 100m dollars which is obviously not enough !

Don't worry Alfredo...Daniel will weigh up the deal pound for pound....Jellybean is just tryin' to trick us Texan style.

Ronaldo is an OK player....but he don't offer us much more than Lennon anyways. tongue.png

Shame Messi aint playing for 'em!

86m + Benzema or Morata. That would suit nicely.

I think the + player bit is crucial here for Daniel....a straight cash deal aint gonna work....if he does that we will need to buy....and prices will be doubling everywhere he looks.

Have to laugh at all the muppets saying we will buy Suarez.....they clearly don't know Daniel.

Spending £50m on a player aint going to happen....and anyway the lad has a circus following....and we won't be having that at the Lane.

86m + Benzema or Morata. That would suit nicely.

I think the + player bit is crucial here for Daniel....a straight cash deal aint gonna work....if he does that we will need to buy....and prices will be doubling everywhere he looks.

Have to laugh at all the muppets saying we will buy Suarez.....they clearly don't know Daniel.

Spending £50m on a player aint going to happen....and anyway the lad has a circus following....and we won't be having that at the Lane.

Also the fact that Sewer'z demands for leaving LFC are not appeased by moving to WHL

Total Chewbacca theory, i.e. Why would a 7 foot Wookiee want to hang out with 3 foot Ewokes? Doesn't make sense.

If we suppose Bale is on his way, who do you want as a replacement? Serious replies please! :-)

Benzema or Marata.

We still want another striker. We have quality wingers either side with cover. The fly in the ointment was selling Caulker because we now need a left side cb. Remeber we also let Gallas go so we are light what with the injury to Vertonghen and Kaboul not having played for a season.

We'll take a striker and sort a center back ourselves, maybe Toby Alderweild or however you spell his name. He's belgium so he must be good!!

bizarre ,that during the whole shananigan the ONLY comment has come 2 day from anceltti, irrating 4 me/us damm impressive really from the clubs point of veiw. anyway who do we get in ? i know we've got cover , but barring lennon demaria is a step up, Benze .any of the mentioned strikers really, but I'm sure vb will have his own take on who he wants

bizarre ,that during the whole shananigan the ONLY comment has come 2 day from anceltti, irrating 4 me/us damm impressive really from the clubs point of veiw. anyway who do we get in ? i know we've got cover , but barring lennon demaria is a step up, Benze .any of the mentioned strikers really, but I'm sure vb will have his own take on who he wants