Chiang Mai locals complain of 'naked farang bikers'

webfact

Chiang Mai Locals Complain Of 'Naked Farang Bikers'

CHIANG MAI: -- Residents in Chiang Mai province complained to police they had spotted a number of naked foreigners riding 4 motorcycles along River Ping last night.

Police patrols were dispatched to investigate the scene near Nawarat Bridge, overcrossing Ping River, in Mueng District. However, once the police arrived the group of naked foreigners had already disappeared.

The foreigners were described by witnessed as male Caucasian adults.

Police say they are checking CCTV cameras around the District to identify the group for legal prosecution. Local residents are also asked to inform the police immediately if they spot the naked tourists anywhere.

Pol.Col. Aksorn Wongyai, police commander of Mueang District, said he is particularly worried that the naked foreigners might have the idea to storm into temples in the area with their naked bike rides, and police patrols had been asked to keep close look at these temples to prevent harassment from the group.

Chiang Mai appears to be a favourite spot for bike ride activity. In late May this year, a group of gangsters films themselves riding naked on motorcycles on Nimmarnhemin Road, which led to police crackdown on the gang.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNM05UTTBNemt6TlE9PQ==

-- KHAOSOD English 2013-08-01

• Like 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he is particularly worried that the naked foreigners might have the idea to storm into temples in the area with their naked bike rides

I think they're rather planning on storming into something else.

If they weren't, the cops have now given them a Bright Idea.

he is particularly worried that the naked foreigners might have the idea to storm into temples in the area with their naked bike rides

Pol.Col. Aksorn Wongyai, police commander of Mueang District, said he is particularly worried that the naked foreigners might have the idea to storm into temples in the area with their naked bike rides.

…and disturb the business of money laundering billionaire monks?

At least the complaints are not against naked single Isaan moms hopping around the pole!

Just another step in the dumbing down of Chiang Mai. I'm getting fed up watching highly strung morons wandering around as if they own the place.

Some of the worst are foreign females who have absolutely no clue as to how offensive they are in the way they dress and conduct themselves in this city. I don't pass comment to them as invariably as I said they are highly strung morons, who think wearing a bikini at Thaepae Gate is good form.

Ignorant clowns.

It's nice to see some place other than Pattaya attracting the Looney Tune Farangs and notoriety. The mantle is being passed northwards.

As a little gift of appreciation, here's the instruction manual. Please duplicate and pass it around up there in CM.

post-145917-0-74754600-1375350703_thumb.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 2

"Pol.Col. Aksorn Wongyai, police commander of Mueang District, said he is particularly worried that the naked foreigners might have the idea to storm into temples in the area with their naked bike rides,"

Why on earth would he think that? wai.gif

• Like 1

Pol.Col. Aksorn Wongyai, police commander of Mueang District, said he is particularly worried that the naked foreigners might have the idea to storm into temples in the area with their naked bike rides.

…and disturb the business of money laundering billionaire monks?

At least the complaints are not against naked single Isaan moms hopping around the pole!

Well I guess they are leaving the married mom's alone coffee1.gif

Pol.Col. Aksorn Wongyai, police commander of Mueang District, said he is particularly worried that the naked foreigners might have the idea to storm into temples in the area with their naked bike rides, and police patrols had been asked to keep close look at these temples to prevent harassment from the group.

Yep ! That was the plan. To ride their bikes, while naked, into temples and harass people.

Darn, have to think about Plan B now. clap2.gif

.....that takes balls

Sry...couldnt stop myself.

Actually, i take back what i wrote, it was highly innappropriate. Sorry about that.

Frankly, they showed some bare-arsed faced cheek...!

unsure.png.pagespeed.ce.E7Vo3qsmeC.png

• Like 1

"Pol.Col. Aksorn Wongyai, police commander of Mueang District, said he is particularly worried that the naked foreigners might have the idea to storm into temples in the area with their naked bike rides, and police patrols had been asked to keep close look at these temples to prevent harassment from the group."

Oh to have been there when he told this to the press. Funniest thing I've read for ages. Who does he think these bikers are, Benny Hill clones? Just brilliant.