BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
rai57000

Moaning Xpats

Here's a moan.... love the 3G, hate the signs.

They must have put up a ****ing million of them.

Tell me about it.

On the way home after a trip from Oz, they had covered

the locals streets with the signs.

I got a little excited hoping it would be available in the village.

sure enough, after phoning them "sorry, no have yet".

Oh well.

That forum you have over there has one or two moaners in it's ranks... tongue.png

Khmer440 has a lot of bitching, but not many people moaning about Khmers and Cambodia.

I've been here 15 years and do not associate or listen to moaners. Easily avoided, and easily ignored. Some people don't know how good they've got it and even those who do sometimes moan. Some people are born moaners. F them

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................That sounds like a Moan to Me.cheesy.gif .Some Moaners are quite funny.

I honestly don't see how there could be any moaning or groaning with no girlie bars handy. biggrin.png

Maybe I just missed them. tongue.png

Edited by NeverSure

No im Portuguesee, there is also a Special Race here called the Schoolteacher, to be avoided at all costs.Posted Image

Best post of the day. One should add a great many 'schoolteachers' here are on 'bent' degrees. Graduate pretenders. Bless!,

The days of teachers using 'bent' degrees here are long gone. Thailand now has some of the most stringent requirements in Asia when it comes to teaching, must be hard for those that like to knock teachers to accept but it's true. But as you like to pigeonhole a whole group based on a nonsensical stereotype you won't mind me doing the same!

Your naivety is amazing for someone who appears to be a bona fide teacher. I suggest you travel a bit before you make such statements. I said a "great many" and I stand by that based on my own experiences..... That does not mean all and any stereotyping is in your own thoughts. Many 'teachers' have managed to remain under the radar so to speak! Additionally go to the provinces and you will see what is going on at the moment with all the extra short term government money that is being thrown at travellers who are anything but bona fide English teachers. Your 'stringent requirements' are no doubt rigidly enforced in urban centres where the supply of qualified teachers (such as yourself) outstrips demand. But in the provinces the rigidity is seemingly somewhat malleable!

Tell me about it.

Oh well.

Are you surprised....there are have even been big signs around that we can catch a train soon....the only train I know of is the library.

• Like 1

I'd rather listen to someone moaning than all the supposed internet entrepreneur billionaire american bullshit artists I meet almost weekly.

Heaven preserve us.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6A using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Sorry I forgot about the Canadians.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6A using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Tell me about it.

Oh well.

Are you surprised....there are have even been big signs around that we can catch a train soon....the only train I know of is the library.
That Train aint goin nowhere!!!!

Moaning is a good thing, means people are Happy. Just saying............. Still a good group of folks here in the Rai and I like all your comments, good or bad

• Like 2

Tell me about it.

Oh well.

That Train aint goin nowhere!!!!

But at least people do not get bored on it...it has lots of reading matter.

I still have plenty of books to give away, also my ebook library grows daily.

The ebooks can be sent by email if they are not too large (as in too many pictures).

Back on topic. The moaners don’t bother me as much as the hypocrites who march about claiming to be one thing while acting in a manner diametrically opposed to their claim.blink.pngwhistling.gif