I'm Planning A Visit To CM...

Jai Dee

Piss up is for Friday and not thursday.Any complaints, please call tuky,as a fellow Orstralian, he should be held accountable as well. :D

Might want a re-think there: Visakha Bucha Day: May 12th Usually a dry day (and I don't mean no rain) :o

Edited by tywais

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall be doing my best to be there, at least early on - but will have a pair of children hanging on to the belt straps. (Mrs. is away at present.)

Looking forward to a glass of good old Liffey-water, rather than the weasles widdle they refer to as beer over here.

The 6pm kick off is ideal.

Upstairs at the UN.Irish Pub it is then... :D

I can't promise to be there by 6PM though, 'cos I've just dropped off the missus downstairs in the Central Plaza to get her hair done... again... :D

Bloody women... can't live with 'em... can't live without 'em... :D

Anyway, I'll be there as soon as she can... looking forward to it folks.

Chok dee.

:o

> I can't promise to be there by 6PM though, 'cos I've

> just dropped off the missus downstairs in the Central

> Plaza to get her hair done... again... blink.gif

Well one has to question your wisdom in getting a hotel that's actually ATTACHED to one of the bigger shopping malls in town.... :o

It must have seemed so.. ..perfect.. to the Mrs...

I think mine would just go delirious and mutter incoherently " 'room''... 'shops' .. 'room' ... 'shops'. . elevator.. 'down, shops... hairdresser... Chanel beauty parlour.... jewellery shop... gold... clothes... bags... shoes... can...not...carry... ..back to room.. breathe.. drop bags.... shops... must......... go......................"

:D

It looks like I'm not going to make it and I seriously wanted to meet everyone. Would be a great culmination of a nightmare week with my annual visa and work permit renewal which was finally settled yesterday with tomorrow being the expiration date.

I basically don't drive at night due to vision problems and after a few drinks those problems would certainly get worse and it's a long drive to where I live. Was hoping my wife would have gotten back from her out of town business trip and she would have driven us, but not back yet.

Thanks guys... it was good to meet a couple of you anyway.

We both thoroughly enjoyed our trip (and the shopping... and the Mae Hong Son loop... etc) and are keen to get back again... maybe in November this year.

I'll keep you posted, and look forward to meeting a few more of you guys.

Chok Dee.

:o