Pool At Chiang Mai Gate Hotel

KhunLing

Anyone know if the Chiang Mai Gate Hotel lets people pay a membership to use their pool?

A yearly membership / daily etc?

I'm not in Chiang Mai ATM...would like to know though as I'll be very close to there once I return :o

Last I heard is outsiders can use Chiang Mai Gate Hotel for a fee of B40 per day.

Anyone know if the Chiang Mai Gate Hotel lets people pay a membership to use their pool?

I'm not in Chiang Mai ATM...would like to know though as I'll be very close to there once I return :o

Last I heard is outsiders can use Chiang Mai Gate Hotel for a fee of B40 per day.

Cheers for that. I'll be staying relatively close to there. Hoping to find a regular pool that I can ride a bike down to / not too far away etc.

Cheers for that. I'll be staying relatively close to there. Hoping to find a regular pool that I can ride a bike down to / not too far away etc.

The pool at Chiang Mai Hotel is very small. Try the considerably larger pool at Chiang Mai Orchid Hotel and/or the pool at adjacent Lotus Hotel (even bigger). Both these pools charge B1200 a month including fitness center. Only Lotus permits daily use at B100. Changing room at Chiang Mai Hotel OK, Lotus not so OK. IMO Orchid is to be preferred; good ambiance.

Both hotels are close to the moat's NW corner, next to the Central department store.