Honda cbr650 2014

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks- I'm going to try to get there on Saturday or Sunday- I'm not 100% sure I can get to BKK, but I'd really like to go.;)

Any idea guys, if they will allow you to test ride a few models???

I have never been before.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks- I'm going to try to get there on Saturday or Sunday- I'm not 100% sure I can get to BKK, but I'd really like to go.wink.png

they do test ride for cars but never heard for motorbikes.

So, cbr650f, cb650f and cbr300 confirmed to be made in Thailand by AP officials as expected.
Cbr650f and cb650f will be at motor expo on 28th of november this month and cbr300 early next year.
So, all is confirmed as i said at the end.
Richard i hope you will be wrong next time as well!

The road less travelled

To achieve greatness is difficult, but to maintain it is much harder.

Text of Bangkok Post article removed, please read the forum rules

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks- I'm going to try to get there on Saturday or Sunday- I'm not 100% sure I can get to BKK, but I'd really like to go.wink.png

Normally not.

Here`s the naked version. I think it looks better than the faired bike.Those pipes are a nod to the very beautiful CB400F from the 70s.

also the taillight are a nod to cb400f but an ugly nod if you ask me.

The fuel-injection system used on the Benelli BN600 is developed and made by the American company Walbro http://www.walbro.com so guess it's the Americans that should take the blame for the bad fueling....

And before people start saying anything about Walbro, make sure that your car or motorcycle doesn't use any parts from them... For instance your Honda car will not have a fuel-tank if it wasn't for Walbro, and Walbro manufacturers many parts for the Thai automotive/motorcycle industry they even have a manufacturing location in Thailand.

Should we lend this post as much credence as your previous posts in the thread?

As I said before, Honda is internationally trying to promote the new 2014 Honda CB600F...

The new 2014 Honda CB600F is just another indication that Honda has no desire to introduce a 650cc inline-four, especially with Honda leading the race of the most efficient around 650cc twin-cylinder engine motorcycle engine....

In the contrary of what some people of some forums would like to believe, the race is now-a-days not about the best performance per cubic meter.... The race is more about owners experience, comfort and ridabilty and cost per kilometer....again Honda beast anybody in the market....

But to say that they will introduce a 650cc inline-four is not really a thing after they introduced the 2014 Honda CB600F....

As a side note, is anyone expecting less than ER-6 pricing with that fancy-schamancy cast aluminium rear and dual front brakes? Seems like they might be aiming for a slightly higher market...which considering the bhp being mentioned along with the 4 cylinder engine may be a correct assumption on my part.

sure these bikes are created to compete with kawasaki er6n and f.

But sure, these inline four bikes will be more expensive that 2 cyclinder kawa.

i expect a price between 300 k to 350 k for cb650f and cbr650f.

But i hope cbr650f will not be more than 330 k.

sure these bikes are created to compete with kawasaki er6n and f.

But sure, these inline four bikes will be more expensive that 2 cyclinder kawa.

i expect a price between 300 k to 350 k for cb650f and cbr650f.

But i hope cbr650f will not be more than 330 k.

I expect it to be 399999 bahtwink.png

Sorry joking aside I will think about the 350-375 bracket but are off-course only guessing, but it's gonna cost with a 4 pot engine.

Strangely enough Kawa makes the 300 ninja and Honda will soon upgrade the cbr 250 to 300 as well but here clearly the Ninja is the "rich man's bike".

Anyways if I buy anything above 500cc it will something that start with D but are still thinking about it and it wont be in 2013.

^ Looks like Ducati's on the move at last - making the Monster 796 here, going to make the Monster 1200 here, and probably going to assemble next year's 821 - engine based monster here too. That'll kick some ass... oh forgot the 300 ? cc scrambler.... so much coming... biking in Thailand has never been this good!

This Honda inline 4 looks great too, certainly the best Honda has made in Thailand so far. I'd be surprised if it was more than 375k as that's the price of the Z800. Gotta be less than that, if not a lot less.

^ Looks like Ducati's on the move at last - making the Monster 796 here, going to make the Monster 1200 here, and probably going to assemble next year's 821 - engine based monster here too. That'll kick some ass... oh forgot the 300 ? cc scrambler.... so much coming... biking in Thailand has never been this good!

This Honda inline 4 looks great too, certainly the best Honda has made in Thailand so far. I'd be surprised if it was more than 375k as that's the price of the Z800. Gotta be less than that, if not a lot less.

Nikster , are you saying they will make the monster with 821 here ? That would be very interesting , the 1200 monster would be overkill for me , 821 would be way more power than I would need already

Nikster , are you saying they will make the monster with 821 here ? That would be very interesting , the 1200 monster would be overkill for me , 821 would be way more power than I would need already

I read that rumor somewhere, and I thought it makes a lot of sense - why wouldn't they do that? But it's just a rumor so who knows. I'm sure you could find out more if you hit Google ... as for Ducati building bikes here their plan is clearly to assemble pretty much their entire range here, with the exception of super bikes. So I think all other Ducatis are going to be made here eventually, only a matter of time. I was sure they'd make the Hypermotard here end of 2012 but it took a whole year for that to happen... :D

I read that rumor somewhere, and I thought it makes a lot of sense - why wouldn't they do that? But it's just a rumor so who knows. I'm sure you could find out more if you hit Google ... as for Ducati building bikes here their plan is clearly to assemble pretty much their entire range here, with the exception of super bikes. So I think all other Ducatis are going to be made here eventually, only a matter of time. I was sure they'd make the Hypermotard here end of 2012 but it took a whole year for that to happen... biggrin.png

did not find much in google about it , would make sense but I guess we will see

The Thai blurb at "MotoBibBike"

states this color will be sold in Thailand

attachicon.gif2.jpg

hate blue color on any bike.

hope they do not bring this color to Thailand.

Where is this photo from ? Possibly Japan?

vfr800 is on the back and looking nice.

i am still hoping like they might manufacture vfr800 here in Thailand as well but when i see that complicated single sided swing arm, my hopes are getting less.

attachicon.gif2.jpg

Even though Honda say they're not going to be produced in blue?

who told you this Richard? smile.png

No - it's in the press packs.

The CB650F will be available in the following colour options:

Pearl Metalloid White (Tricolour)

Pearl Himalayas White

Matt Gunpowder Black Metallic

Sword Silver Metallic

Pearl Queen Bee Yellow

The CBR650F will be available in the following colour options:

Pearl Metalloid White

Graphite Black

Sword Silver Metallic

attachicon.gif2.jpg

Even though Honda say they're not going to be produced in blue?

who told you this Richard? smile.png

No - it's in the press packs.

The CB650F will be available in the following colour options:

Pearl Himalayas White

Matt Gunpowder Black Metallic

Sword Silver Metallic

Pearl Queen Bee Yellow

The CBR650F will be available in the following colour options:

Pearl Metalloid White

Graphite Black

Sword Silver Metallic

So why is there a picture here of one in Blue?

One really smart thing Honda is doing with these bikes is making the handlebars lower on the CBR than on the CB. This will save me the trouble of getting sport bars. I never understood why Kawasaki didn't do that with the ER6n/Ninja650.

I can't wait to see what the CBR650F looks like in graphite black. If it ends up being priced as people are guessing, that will probably be my next bike. Anyone want to by a 6mo. old Kawasaki Ninja 650?

Here are cbr650f colors for 2014.

Silver one looks good still what a pity there is no full red color!

If i buy, i buy tri color or silver.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

post-184955-13852976174606_thumb.jpg

post-184955-13852976324704_thumb.jpg

post-184955-13852976483574_thumb.jpg

post-184955-13852976612857_thumb.jpg

Archived