All thai girls are money hungry women looking for a Falang?

Aussieroaming

plenty of rich thai girls in bkk that wants farangs, so why deal around with poor issan girls..

reverse scamming is the shit..

Not sure there's tons of actual rich Thai's queuing up to meet farangs but there's certainly plenty of girls who are not poor who are open to dating a farang.

The main reason most Thai girls (whether poor or not so poor) want to date a farang is because Thai guys aren't interested in them or at least Thai guys on a similar educational and economic level and they don't want to date down.

The majority of girls I've come across who are interested in myself and other farangs I know is because they struggle to get a Thai boyfriend of course they mostly don't admit this and say "thai men no good...they cheat, they lie, they steal, they drink, they gamble etc" (no different from most of us then?).

Reasons they can't get a local bf include....

1) The way they look - not necessarily ugly but maybe darker skin / short / pudgy / not the typical Thai perception of beauty - but often still appealing to farang.

2) They are overweight by Thai standards - again doesn't mean fat or obese we can be talking 50kgs here which most Thai's consider very fat yet they can look anything but if they are tall especially compared to Western women who would do anything to be so slim.

3) Single mums - Thai guys will not accept another guys kids.

Not all. I've met plenty who didn't fit into any of the above but seemed to have a thing for farang still, a lot of them had lived abroad for study and work and had maybe had a taste of a life style or man they liked and didn't want to go back to dating local guys for whatever reason.

4) according to the previous 3 points, they are third rank .

• Like 1

plenty of rich thai girls in bkk that wants farangs, so why deal around with poor issan girls..

Not many that want a poor farang though so please explain how this reverse scamming works because I don't really want to get stuck with a ten thou restaurant bill for food that's hardly been touched.

• Like 1

Not many that want a poor farang though so please explain how this reverse scamming works because I don't really want to get stuck with a ten thou restaurant bill for food that's hardly been touched.

Some Thai girls actually meet foreigners and fall in love without taking their bank account into consideration.

Of course if the guy is past it and the only Thai he knows is how to say poom pui or poong, then the girl will obviously want some financial compensation.

• Like 2

not really reverse scamming but if you dress good,look good,speak thai,decent salary and not a old fart plus 40 its pretty easy..

just do things with the girls the standard thai guy wouldn't do with them..

i have a good example

Thai guy buys a chanel bag for the girl in present you surprise her and take here for white water rafting, for sure she never done that before but the bag she have 30 others back home already..

Thai guy buys a chanel bag for the girl in present you surprise her and take here for white water rafting, for sure she never done that before but the bag she have 30 others back home already..

No need to buy them handbags or take them on expensive (I assume?) outings IME.

not really reverse scamming but if you dress good,look good,speak thai,decent salary and not a old fart plus 40 its pretty easy..

just do things with the girls the standard thai guy wouldn't do with them..

i have a good example

My wife would prefer the hand bag and accuse me of trying to murder her if I tried to take her rafting. Sounds like you date imaginary very out going Thai women.

• Like 2