TOT Internet/TV Deal

sceadugenga

Many thanks for the detailed information. You will notice that everything they are offering is free to them. The movie channels are Chinese so that does not help much. A friend told me about the xtra 100 Baht per month for box rental and then another share for tax and something else. He said that the 580 package came to over 700 Baht.

I'm in usa now but back soon. In the past I used true vision silver package ? because I mostly wanted the ASN...all sports network which shows NFL and some American college games. But now seems there is no silver package and it has changed to super knowledge to get ASN....of course they do have a super sports package but for some strange reason the super sports package does NOT include ASN...nor does the gold package....weird.

Anyway. Question: Is it possible to have both TOT and True or is it one or the other? Seems the TOT sports lineup is very weak and not sure I even want fox "news" in my house with angry people yelling at each other all day long. Does TOT offer any other sports options other than the ones shown on the links above? Or can you have true for one TV and perhaps TOT for a different TV?

I'd say anything like that is possible if you know how to do it.

I searched the internet the other day to see if two operating systems could be run on a computer (don't ask, don't ask) and it is but it's too hard for me.

I have had that system now for over 6 months. All I pay is 1005 baht a month for the Internet & TV. I have the No2 Package. I paid nothing up front for the box which is the size of about 2 cigarette put together. You just plug it in yourself and away you go. English Channels are only these

Euro News

Aljazeera

Sk news

German news-- in English

French News--- In English

Outdoor channel

Universal

SYFY

Kix Movies

FX Movies and Series in HD

Nat Geo Wild

Bio

CI Investigation

Fox Crime

Nat Geo Adventure

Kids Co

If you have trouble with some not in English take the small box to TOT Office in town and they will set all English Channels for you. Easy

I have the Vietnam Sat System which hooks up to 2 Dishes and feeds off True Moves and Vietnam Sat TV System. The box for that was 4500 baht and I pay 250 baht a month. I get all of True Moves Channels + a few more. What the TOT TV does, it gives me all the channels I dont get on Vietnam TV.

Thats a total of 1255 baht for 10mg Internet+ TOT TV and Vietnam TV.

I'd say anything like that is possible if you know how to do it.

I searched the internet the other day to see if two operating systems could be run on a computer (don't ask, don't ask) and it is but it's too hard for me.

I have had that system now for over 6 months. All I pay is 1005 baht a month for the Internet & TV. I have the No2 Package. I paid nothing up front for the box which is the size of about 2 cigarette put together. You just plug it in yourself and away you go. English Channels are only these

Euro News

Aljazeera

Sk news

German news-- in English

French News--- In English

Outdoor channel

Universal

SYFY

Kix Movies

FX Movies and Series in HD

Nat Geo Wild

Bio

CI Investigation

Fox Crime

Nat Geo Adventure

Kids Co

If you have trouble with some not in English take the small box to TOT Office in town and they will set all English Channels for you. Easy

I have the Vietnam Sat System which hooks up to 2 Dishes and feeds off True Moves and Vietnam Sat TV System. The box for that was 4500 baht and I pay 250 baht a month. I get all of True Moves Channels + a few more. What the TOT TV does, it gives me all the channels I dont get on Vietnam TV.

Thats a total of 1255 baht for 10mg Internet+ TOT TV and Vietnam TV.

Should read the size of 2 cigarette packets put together