BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
kevvy

good morning everyone

one of my favourite movie series , cant wait till the next installment , good morning harrry

Good Morning kevvy, welcome home.

I'm looking forward to your input.

Enjoy yourself and have a great day.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

hard to input as i dont live there year, but enjoy the people on this site. was some sad last night as I hit a dog , i know it is only a dog some people might say , but to me it was a life .. feel better today ... thanks and good morning

Edited by kevvy
  • Like 1

thumbsup.gif

had to input as i dont live there year, but enjoy the people on this site. was some sad last night as I hit a dog , i know it is only a dog some people might say , but to me it was alife .. feel better today ... thanks and good morning

I hope it died quickly. Even the worst soi dog will have someone on the street that loves it.

• Like 1

thumbsup.gif

had to input as i dont live there year, but enjoy the people on this site. was some sad last night as I hit a dog , i know it is only a dog some people might say , but to me it was alife .. feel better today ... thanks and good morning

I hope it died quickly. Even the worst soi dog will have someone on the street that loves it.

yes , this was in the country 50 minutes from my house , didn't see him run straight into me .. had to stop for a while to get my thoughts. . will be up north in december , been there before but this time i will looking for land to buy

Edited by kevvy
  • Like 2

Hi kevvy and welcome.

Do learn to feel your way around Thailand carefully. It's all here to live as you wish and enjoy. wai.gif

I had a coffee with another member last week and we discussed driving in Thailand, you need to keep your eyes as far up the road as possible and prepare for any given situation.

That car on the side road WILL pull out in front of me.

Those dogs WILL cross the road at the last minute.

That Motocy WILL stop dead in front of me to talk to someone on the side of the road.

• Like 2

Hi kevvy and welcome.

Do learn to feel your way around Thailand carefully. It's all here to live as you wish and enjoy. wai.gif

i do enjoy Thailand very much , but the rat race down here is really quite hard to get use to.. been down here for quite a while now and just want to tetire and have a look at the best part pf this country north!!!!! thanks for the wishes

Ah Harrry, but to me the glass is always half full. cool.png

sceu

surely sometime it might be half empty , after you had the first drink ........ i get my coat now ....have a great day ....

Ah Harrry, but to me the glass is always half full. cool.png

sceu

surely sometime it might be half empty , after you had the first drink ........ i get my coat now ....have a great day ....

Chang girls never let a glass get half empty.

• Like 1

Yesterday we were taking advantage of a break in the weather. Had a wonderful little day-trip and came home late to find the internet down, so I missed this topic entirely, yesterday.