good morning everyone

kevvy

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only 5 more sleeps and I will be in "the rai" looking forward to it . Do I bring my jumper?

Think the back of the Sandman in winter at Stanthorpe or Kosiosko.

Harry you can look at this 2 ways .. (1) In the back of the sandman if you were lucky you could have a beautiful girl to keep you warm (2) or if not have plenty of jumpers ....

only 5 more sleeps and I will be in "the rai" looking forward to it . Do I bring my jumper?

Think the back of the Sandman in winter at Stanthorpe or Kosiosko.

Harry you can look at this 2 ways .. (1) In the back of the sandman if you were lucky you could have a beautiful girl to keep you warm (2) or if not have plenty of jumpers ....

Just like I said....think of the Sandmansmile.png

Have a secret , and I am not telling.... Rang a man up today and he answer the phone , and as we had small talk he told me who he was ..i was so happy to talk to this good man and know who he is now.. Made my day .

Oh....and I am not telling ... hehehheheeh

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I went to a forum "I am too fat " and most of the people there do not help .. They just call overweight people Fat or obese and think if they can lose weight anyone can.

So, I met a few of the members on this forum for the meeting on new year's eve. I decided when I got back home I will go on a good eating plan. I hardly ever ate outside in restaurants , as I was a 3rd year apprentice chef when I was younger and love to cook. I got sick and the weight piled on , over 35 kilos. I was told by doctors I would not have a long life, so I really did not care about my weight .I found it so hard to lose it because of my injuries.

Now.... I really want to lose the weight and I am telling you guys here please give some support and I will let everyone know how much I lose each month . Please no bad comments as I want to do this .My wife , is going to help me and I love her for that and so much more.

Thanks

kevvy

• 1 month later...

Hi All

I went to a forum "I am too fat " and most of the people there do not help .. They just call overweight people Fat or obese and think if they can lose weight anyone can.

So, I met a few of the members on this forum for the meeting on new year's eve. I decided when I got back home I will go on a good eating plan. I hardly ever ate outside in restaurants , as I was a 3rd year apprentice chef when I was younger and love to cook. I got sick and the weight piled on , over 35 kilos. I was told by doctors I would not have a long life, so I really did not care about my weight .I found it so hard to lose it because of my injuries.

Now.... I really want to lose the weight and I am telling you guys here please give some support and I will let everyone know how much I lose each month . Please no bad comments as I want to do this .My wife , is going to help me and I love her for that and so much more.

Thanks

kevvy

Hi Kevvy,

First of all. Do Not eat after 20.00 hours. This works beautiful with my wife.

• Like 1

Hi All

Thanks

kevvy

Hi Kevvy,

First of all. Do Not eat after 20.00 hours. This works beautiful with my wife.

So you eat after 8.00pm ? I do not eat anything now after my dinner which is about 6.00pm. Just frink a cup of tea. Have a great day

kevvy

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning

Just to say I am looking forward to going back to Chiang Rai on the 22nd. I have to meet some friends there and just being there is great for us .I know there will be some haze , but heh it does not matter to us.As long as we are in the rai we will be happy . There is an easier lifestyle there and you can feel it .

kevvy