True Visions packages

crazykopite

If it's on UK TV as in BBC or ITV then you should get Thai Expat TV. It's a streaming service (very efficient) I use a laptop with HDMI cable to the TV. Up to 7 days look back. On-screen TV schedule and option to record. All just 600b per month.

http://www.thaiexpat.tv/aff.php?aff=151

We also have the GMM Z HD box with 12 months gold. It was 2,500b (using existing true dish) but currently Big C are doing same for 1,995baht.

Warner TV. And the 3 fox channels are interesting enough. More importantly it has the Thai channels for the wife.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

no it is the eurosport channel (which is on sky) but it looks like Platinum HD has it on their package, just need to get internet sorted, will have to see if i can get a tv internet package . or maybe use wi-fi hotspots, will have to take my friend along to their promo booths

thanks bud, re. eurosport, i was told that was unavailable in Thailand, so maybe get to see British superbikes, (got a couple of mates racing in it) and the geographic channels that is all i watch in uk, and as to the "friend", thai lady lived here 33 years, just a very helpful person, and a shop owner (for a change) lol !!

GMM has this one

http://tv.asia.eurosport.com/

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I am a True Vision Platinum subscriber. I often see television advertisements for the Sony Channel, yet I don't seem to have it.

How can I begin receiving the Sony Channel?

Thank you.

MaigeTV has the Sony DIVA HD channel - is that it, or something else?

I am a True Vision Platinum subscriber. I often see television advertisements for the Sony Channel, yet I don't seem to have it.

How can I begin receiving the Sony Channel?

Thank you.

MaigeTV has the Sony DIVA HD channel - is that it, or something else?

I think that is it. Thanks.

DIVA seems to be the old Hallmark channel while the Sony channel appears to be targeted at India. I haven't seen it here. Doesn't Sony have a link-up with AXN which is widely available in Thailand and the rest of Southeast Asia? Most of its shows are Sony-produced.

DIVA seems to be the old Hallmark channel while the Sony channel appears to be targeted at India. I haven't seen it here. Doesn't Sony have a link-up with AXN which is widely available in Thailand and the rest of Southeast Asia? Most of its shows are Sony-produced.

I see the advertisements for the Sony Channel advertised on AXN. There always seem to be a number of new shows that I would like to watch that are advertised on the Sony Channel, and not available on AXN or anywhere else via my TrueVision package.

I see the advertisements for the Sony Channel advertised on AXN. There always seem to be a number of new shows that I would like to watch that are advertised on the Sony Channel, and not available on AXN or anywhere else via my TrueVision package.

Got an example of a show name?

How to Get Away With Murder

Ah, OK - I remember seeing some advertisements on AXN starting a month or so ago. Have you checked out all the SD channels for it?

Ah, OK - I remember seeing some advertisements on AXN starting a month or so ago. Have you checked out all the SD channels for it?

Yes, and I have also done a search on the iPad app as well.

Yes, and I have also done a search on the iPad app as well.

I have been talking to True about this. It seems there is a Premium package with cable and a a Premium package with the satellite box. Some areas can only use the Satellite box. Those with the Premium package using cable get several more HD channels than those with the Premium package with the satellite box.

The cost to those with the Premium package using the box is exactly the same as those who get 8+ more HD channels with the Premium package who use cable.

• Like 1