Thai man shows his penis to foreign tourists at an internet café in Chiang Mai

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if he used a magnifying glass for presentation ...or maybe she had on her super-strong reading glasses?

This is more of a philosophical issue: "If a man shows his penis but no one can see it, then there is nothing to see and there is no crime..."

• Like 1

To protect his privacy (since his face was pixelated) I think a better headline to this thread / headline would be below.

Asian man shows his penis to foreign tourists at an internet café in Chiang Mai

We wouldn't want foreigners to get the wrong idea about Thailand.

And you needed to open a new ID just for that?

I don't usually poke my head in where it doesn't belong, but this story made me extend towards my keyboard to and drop this experience on your laps.facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

Last weekend, Friday night, I recognized this exact same behavior. Two young English <deleted> tourists were having a jolly old time displaying their cocks to the staff/management of the bar. They had a little game of it going as they went back and forth from the WC.

These lads, having been in Thailand for no less than 2 days, I had spoken to them less than 10 mins before, didn’t seem to have any actual comprehension/cultural awareness of their actions, or seemed to care of the cultural insult.

If only it was seen by the girls male Thai friends. Oh, how I would have laughed!

P.S. This cultural ignorance stemming from the new set traveler's is quiet disturbing.

Rant over...wai.gif

Edited by Bri19000

He probably just purchased the rights to put on the Thai version of the show "Pupetry Of The Penis" and was asking her for some constructive criticism. The two Aussie blokes have made a absolute fortune touring the world flashing.

Problem is, there are no TV stations in Thailand with a camera powerful enough to show the instrument on air. Understand they may need to try and buy the Hubble Telescope when it finishes whirling around in space.

• Like 1

Why is it titled: "Thai man shows his organ to foreign tourists at an internet cafe in Chiang Mai" in the email notification.

I guess you arrived in this topic expecting a musical event.

Sorry I was wrong, I understood organs as liver, hart etc, never knew the male sexual system was an organ.Maybe my english not so good.

Have a nice WE,giggle.gif