365 sport coverage

Sunderland

Having been in discussion with 365 Sports...I fully retract my statement about 365 offering "live sports". It was incorrect of me to go "public" before a full and frank discussion with the company. They do indeed offer "live" sports as advertised and I offer them a full and unreserved apology. I WILL be subscribing to them again and I wish them every success for a superb service . that I was too tainted to appreciate.

Their on line service is superior to all others, as is the quality of their viewing programmes. If you want ..quality and high service.....then take my advice...there are non better.

I am eating humble pie becasue I did not understand their service and made a huge mistake in criticising them in public before ascertaining the facts.

Best wishes to you at 365 sports

• 1 month later...

I just this week subscribed to 365sports for 1 year. Should have suspected something as you cannot read their tv schedule until after you have paid and no trial run.

They advertise lots of sports and i joined to watch rugby,cricket and F1 which they advertise. I was disappointed when last weekend they did not show 1 of a dozen european chamions cup rugby match. Realized after just a few hours they do not show rugby or cricket and for the past week and the week ahead no rugby,cricket formula 1 even though they told me on email before i subscribed that they did .Just a scam.

went to watch swansea football but was a german game instead , some of the games just had a blue blank screen like the man u v chelsea game . the games that i were able to load were really atrocious picture quality and whent the player run over or stood on the white lines the became invisible . Looked quite funny at the time . Next morning 3 of the channels had a black screen with a message from astro sports that your cable is unplugged . Channel 4 did not work at all.

I have a sneaky suspicion that these channels are pirated from astro malaysia as if they are gen i am sure astro a very proffessional company would provide better that this. Lucky i paid through paypal and was able to cancel and recover my $190 .

To me if any company does not do a short free or low cost trial , AVOID

my payment was made to a

jin chang global limited

^ No problems with genuine Astro at the weekend so you may be right about the pirating.

yeh i think so ,the 3 cable tv companies near me in isaan all pirate malaysian astro which is why the channels change everyday and the quality is ok but not good but thats on cable.

Nearly all gen streamed paid tv is good quality while nearly all free or pirated tv is bad ad wiziwig and sopcast , sometimes ok but nearly always bad .

I watch bbc with private internet acces a vpn which cost me about $40 for a year. It slows my pc down a bit using a server in london but even at 2mbps the picture is100% better that 365

When i tried to pay and register with 365 would not let me saying i had already registered . had to make a new email adress and when i finally paid it said it was a sub of expat tv which i was registered for and caused a lot of confusion. If you have ever had expat tv you need to log on with that username and pw to register for 365,.

A bit amatuerish to say the least. The only sport they show is premier league football (if it works) and no ther mainstream sports , they just lie.

When i complained and tried to cancel never answered my emails and only paid refundwhen i opened a dispute with paypal.

I just this week subscribed to 365sports for 1 year. Should have suspected something as you cannot read their tv schedule until after you have paid and no trial run.

They advertise lots of sports and i joined to watch rugby,cricket and F1 which they advertise. I was disappointed when last weekend they did not show 1 of a dozen european chamions cup rugby match. Realized after just a few hours they do not show rugby or cricket and for the past week and the week ahead no rugby,cricket formula 1 even though they told me on email before i subscribed that they did .Just a scam.

went to watch swansea football but was a german game instead , some of the games just had a blue blank screen like the man u v chelsea game . the games that i were able to load were really atrocious picture quality and whent the player run over or stood on the white lines the became invisible . Looked quite funny at the time . Next morning 3 of the channels had a black screen with a message from astro sports that your cable is unplugged . Channel 4 did not work at all.

I have a sneaky suspicion that these channels are pirated from astro malaysia as if they are gen i am sure astro a very proffessional company would provide better that this. Lucky i paid through paypal and was able to cancel and recover my $190 .

my payment was made to a

jin chang global limited

It's amazing how different people get totally different results.

I watched the Man u-Chelsea match and had no problems at all. Good clear picture (and white lines). I flicked through the other EPL games as well over the weekend, all channels worked fine.

I've had 365 sport since the beginning of the season and have been more than happy with it. Have only had one time when the signal wasn't good (kept freezing for a second or two every few minutes) but put that down to storms.

I noticed in another post you made that you talk about using a proxy server. Why would you use a proxy server from the UK when the 365 sport servers are in Bangkok? Doesn't make sense to me.

you need to log on with that username and pw to register for 365,. A bit amatuerish to say the least

Most sites use a username and password to sign in.........including this forum. I can't see what your problem is.

I think most people sign up to 365 for the football and, as well as the EPL, most European leagues have good coverage. I agree that, although some rugby and cricket is shown, it is fairly limited, plus there are quite a few different minority sports that are shown.

But if your priority is rugby and cricket you'll only see a small amount and you're in the wrong place. If it's football you want but can't get a good picture I would suggest either you have a problem with your internet or maybe your PC isn't up to the spec required/needed for 365 sport.

If you've used ExpatTV/UKTV in the past you will know that the quality is more than equal to the quality of any of the UK i-players you can watch in Thailand via a VPN. 365 sport is owned by the same people and is of a similar quality.

Seems to be mixed reviews about the channel...I used it all last year and also used so far so this year. Its really easy to use (I use Mac) I paid via my pay pal and then its done. You can pay per month also if you want to try it anyway (600 baht).

I don't bother with any of the other live sports I just look for the football thats on, And I am now starting to watch much more of the other leagues (more so on demand) such as Bundersliga, Eredivisie and of course the La Liga games which is a nice change when I have my Premier League fill.

I started using it as our condo only allows True Vision (long story) so we can't get CTH even if we wanted , so its nice to have something convienient such as watching games via my notebook and more importantly watch any game from the past 3-4 days on demand. Its all from Astro Malaysia so its just a direct stream BUT as some have said you do get the occasional 'Black Notice' screen to say no connection due to weather...same as you get when you have a satellite dish(which rarely last more than 5-10 mins) from my experience and so far not had it that often.

The only disappointing issues which was present last year and still this year is not every game is in HD!! (maybe 2 out of 5 games if shown that night) and there is no way of knowing which games/channels will be showing in HD (if they said then that would be better) - which has more of an effect when I want watch via my notebook to the largeTV via my HDMI cable. However when the game is in HD it looks decent.

Also I watch some of the shows such as Football Focus, or Premier League News etc..which are all ok considering I don't have SKY sports from back home.

Anyway each to their own tongue.png

Well after singing their praises. It seems the first big issue has come up.

Tried to log in and no connection - They did reply:

We are currently experiencing a technical issue that has affected our servers.

Our technical team are working to fix the issue as quickly as possible.

Apologies for the disruption to your viewing.

Best regards,
Support Team

my payment was made to a

jin chang global limited

It's amazing how different people get totally different results.

I watched the Man u-Chelsea match and had no problems at all. Good clear picture (and white lines). I flicked through the other EPL games as well over the weekend, all channels worked fine.

I've had 365 sport since the beginning of the season and have been more than happy with it. Have only had one time when the signal wasn't good (kept freezing for a second or two every few minutes) but put that down to storms.

I noticed in another post you made that you talk about using a proxy server. Why would you use a proxy server from the UK when the 365 sport servers are in Bangkok? Doesn't make sense to me.

you need to log on with that username and pw to register for 365,. A bit amatuerish to say the least

Most sites use a username and password to sign in.........including this forum. I can't see what your problem is.

I think most people sign up to 365 for the football and, as well as the EPL, most European leagues have good coverage. I agree that, although some rugby and cricket is shown, it is fairly limited, plus there are quite a few different minority sports that are shown.

But if your priority is rugby and cricket you'll only see a small amount and you're in the wrong place. If it's football you want but can't get a good picture I would suggest either you have a problem with your internet or maybe your PC isn't up to the spec required/needed for 365 sport.

If you've used ExpatTV/UKTV in the past you will know that the quality is more than equal to the quality of any of the UK i-players you can watch in Thailand via a VPN. 365 sport is owned by the same people and is of a similar quality.

If you read what i said i use a prox server to watchh bbc from uk , i do not now have expat tv. The bbc with a proxy server is good quality

I am not an idiot i know all sites have a password and username but when i tried to register with 365 kept getting told i was already registered which i never did so never had a password . Had to make a new email address and register . Found out later was registered with 365 through my expat tv registration even though they told me was a different company ?

Their website advertises cricket and rugby including of which they actually showed none of these so before you criticise me get your facts straight. They mislead me and tried to scam me . Got a refund as i paid through paypal. It must be illegal to advertise sports you do not show

Rugby League

• 2 weeks later...

What about tennis??? Disappointed the Davis Cup final is not programmed for all games, especially if some channels are showing non-live content... Davis Cup final is kind of a big event...

Other than that, quite happy with the quality and pricing of the service

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I want to watch among other things the rest of the F1 races LIVE. Looking at 365Sport website it appears that they are showing all F1 practices and races live. Anyone have 365Sport and confirm ... also any problems ... 

Can you stream it on android as well as on a PC . Not both at the same time of course ... 

Is 365Sport the best option for F1 other than SkySportsF1

thanks

21 hours ago, JAS21 said:

I want to watch among other things the rest of the F1 races LIVE. Looking at 365Sport website it appears that they are showing all F1 practices and races live. Anyone have 365Sport and confirm ... also any problems ... 

Can you stream it on android as well as on a PC . Not both at the same time of course ... 

Is 365Sport the best option for F1 other than SkySportsF1

thanks

They have a dedicated F1 Channel no:16 have a look at the link under BB's quote.

You can also stream through an android box linked to your TV or through your computer. You'll have to check with them if you have to pay extra to use both methods

though as i'm not sure.

Here's a link for the different connection methods:

https://www.365sport.tv/get_connected.php

36 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

An american at work is looking for something like this or ilikehd for American sport coverage. Dont think ilikehd has a dedicated American package so not much use to him. How about 365? Any ideas for him?

Yes they cover American sport in the premium package, have a look at the link:

https://www.365sport.tv/channels.php

Archived