German expat mugged by Phuket teen gang

webfact

Phuket is at about its lowest. Place to avoid now!

What a joke. This particular poster, plus those who 'liked', live nowhere near Phuket. Get a life folks.

After living on POOKET for 8 years, I got my life back when I left the s-ithole.

How did leaving Phuket give you your life back?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another mugging, this time with a gun, at 4pm yesterday on the road to nai harn windmill!

I'm following a facebook phuket expat group and those kinds of incidents are becoming more and more frequent. Most of the time it isn't even reported by the media.

It was in Phuket Wan yesterday.

Another mugging, this time with a gun, at 4pm yesterday on the road to nai harn windmill!

I'm following a facebook phuket expat group and those kinds of incidents are becoming more and more frequent. Most of the time it isn't even reported by the media.

Name of the FB page please.

Armed robbery at 4pm.

That changes the "that only happens after midnight when all the drunks are out" theory. :)

Seems like a drug fuelled, crime, free for all, here at the moment.

So now its on TV also...thanks to pistachios...smile.png

So now its on TV also...thanks to pistachios...smile.png

Why is the PG so slow to report these days?

Armed robbery at 4pm.

That changes the "that only happens after midnight when all the drunks are out" theory. smile.png

Also more relevant IMO the ''bad shit only happens in Patong" theory...seems to me that the majority of a large variety of ''incidents" occur well to the south of Patong...eg Rawai and surrounds..tongue.png

Edited by andreandre

Armed robbery at 4pm.

That changes the "that only happens after midnight when all the drunks are out" theory. smile.png

Also more relevant IMO the ''bad shit only happens in Patong" theory...seems to me that the majority of a large variety of ''incidents" occur well to the south of Patong...eg Rawai and surrounds..tongue.png

I've been saying that for several months now to all the Patong bashers.

Have a look at most of the violent crime in recent times. it's not happening in Patong.

Patong is now "The Phuket Green Zone." Step outside Patong and you are in "The Phuket Combat Zone. :) :)

• Like 1