Is phitsanulok smokey?

NeverSure

You have to do the leg work,to find anything in Phitsanulok.

You find it, it doesn't come to you.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes, it is hard getting about unless you have your own transport. their is little local bus routes.

Hi All. Just moved to Phitsanulok about 4 weeks ago with family and was interested in the reference to wednesday lunch at Topland. I am originally from Scotland and came to Thailand about 4 years ago via time in England. Can I just turn up one wednesday as I know i am going to miss some farang chat? Also I am planning to play at the local golf course Dongpukurd on maybe monday and thursday each week. Does anybody on the forum play there? I am a crap golfer but I enjoy a nice walk and a bit of exercise and a chat.

As a Scot myself, I live in nearby Phichit province, and will keep in mind the weekly get togethers on Weds at Topland. I hope they have Farang food as I do not eat Thai food.

...and the biggest Tesco Lotus in Thailand. No flights to Chiang Mai anymore but three daily flights to Bangkok on Nok Air.

According to Kan Airlines website: http://www.kanairlines.com/ebooking/index.php?

Kan Airlines still flies from Phitsanulok to Chiang Mai on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays, with Cessna Grand Caravan 208B aircraft (12 seats).

Has this service been cancelled?

...and the biggest Tesco Lotus in Thailand. No flights to Chiang Mai anymore but three daily flights to Bangkok on Nok Air.

According to Kan Airlines website: http://www.kanairlines.com/ebooking/index.php?

Kan Airlines still flies from Phitsanulok to Chiang Mai on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays, with Cessna Grand Caravan 208B aircraft (12 seats).

Has this service been cancelled?

I should have been clear, Nok do not fly to Chiang Mai anymore.

Kan Air do fly to Chiang Mai.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by wooloomooloo

• 3 weeks later...