"Mafia-Free Pattaya" declaration by Thai Police General

webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The problem lies with those nasty foreigners upbringing's , they question things and just wont believe us honest Thai people with their skepticism.

Thais dont complain...........................much!

I see "No mafia in Pattaya, because we can't decently accept any completion !"

Their way to communicate and to use medias tells the whole story.. Looks like they don't even care being believed by population. Not the point. They advertise to satisfy their own ego... If being ridiculous would be harmful, they would all have past away longtime ago.

Thx to Pattaya police. Once again you made my day!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

OK now I will read the article, I wanted to get that in on the head line. With the nation you never know.facepalm.gif

OK I read it.

Is there a level of intelligence that if you get above it you are not allowed to hold a position in the police force. If so is it one with two digits in it and the first one is a 5

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifsad.png

I do not think you understood what they really were saying.

The meaning behind the words was that whoever operates in Pattaya, they all either answer/pay/source from Police, so there is no Mafia in Pattaya as it is ALL under police control.

Perfect example for you, i have a friend(Thai), she use to sell smokes in BKK, the kind which are not available in Thailand, ie USA made or Swiss made and variety.

She had to make monthly donations and all is sweet.

She decided to come down to Pattaya to open the same, only to be told, she has to buy from police source ONLY and also make donations. Her source in BKK is almost half the price police charge here(as in for the actual product)

So if you look at the facts, there is no mafia in Pattaya, Police running it all.

thank god they got those sex toys off the street... I was really beginning to worry...

I'm with you. Glad to hear that they have eliminated the drugs and sex toys. I have always had a real phobia about some drug crazed lunatic unexpectedly jumping out of a bush and ramming a vibrator up my rear orifice.

Now for the real issues, jet skis, tuk tuks and the other array of scams.

Are you absolutely certain you're not confusing phobia with fantasy. They both start the same so it's an easy mistake to make.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...