Mystery surrounds fatal stabbing of Englishman's wife at East Pattaya home

webfact

Mystery surrounds fatal stabbing of Englishman’s wife at East Pattaya home

stab-5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Mystery surrounds the death of a 37 year old Thai Woman who was stabbed a total of 4 times and was discovered by her English Husband in their pick-up which had crashed into the front fence of a nearby house.

Police Major General Katcha, the Provincial Police Commander, oversaw the initial investigation into the death of Khun Kunlanit. She was discovered by Mr. Christopher James aged 73 in their pick-up outside of their house in East Pattaya on Monday morning.

Police determined she had been stabbed three times in the chest and once in her back. Blood stains were seen throughout the cab of the pick-up and a half-empty bottle of beer in the drinks holder on the passenger side was also present.

Blood stains were also seen around a window frame of the house, suggesting the altercation took place inside the house.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/100404/mystery-surrounds-fatal-stabbing-englishmans-wife-east-pattaya-home/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-08-27

• Like 2

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm,thats a mystery, but blood in the house as well? happened in the house,then she tried to get to a hospital? no phone?...lets see...RIP

Yes the initial attack may have taken place in the house, she might have run out to get to the pickup in order to escape, the killer followed and reached her in the car and completed the killing.

A shocking event, my thoughts are with his family and friends .. RIP

Amazing how you geniuses can come to the conclusion there was no love between this couple and it was all about money when you didn't know either of them.........wish I was as clever as you guys.

That's pretty much the typical attitude of some on this forum. Anyway, who gives a rat's ar*e if it was a financial arrangement or not, as long as both parties are satisfied. I'm pretty sure old Hugh Hefner's bimbos aren't with him for his good looks.

I don't care either and in general its the older guy that gets killed after the wife has found a way to have the money and not him. I wonder if the guy killed her lets wait for the police because I really have no idea.

• Like 1

Hmmm,thats a mystery, but blood in the house as well? happened in the house,then she tried to get to a hospital? no phone?...lets see...RIP

Yes the initial attack may have taken place in the house, she might have run out to get to the pickup in order to escape, the killer followed and reached her in the car and completed the killing.

A shocking event, my thoughts are with his family and friends .. RIP

Good theory,I agree except for one element,

she may have simply bled out in the vehicle after the attack took place in the home,

you'd be amazed how far people can get with mortal wounds,I've seen gunshot AND stabbing victims look like they had gotten away and survived only for shock and hydrostatic pressure loss to take them from moments up to hours later.

although I didn't know the woman my thoughts are with her family and husband and I hope her Karma is good and rebirth is pleasant.

• Like 2

Amazing how you geniuses can come to the conclusion there was no love between this couple and it was all about money when you didn't know either of them.........wish I was as clever as you guys.

That's pretty much the typical attitude of some on this forum. Anyway, who gives a rat's ar*e if it was a financial arrangement or not, as long as both parties are satisfied. I'm pretty sure old Hugh Hefner's bimbos aren't with him for his good looks.

I don't care either and in general its the older guy that gets killed after the wife has found a way to have the money and not him. I wonder if the guy killed her lets wait for the police because I really have no idea.

You make it sound like it's a common occurrence . I have yet to meet anyone in four years of living in Thailand who even knows of some old guy being killed for his money by his young wife. I'm sure it's happened, but it happens in every country in the world. Watch the CI channel (true crime) and see how many husbands (plenty of young ones) who have been killed (for money) by their wives in America.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 2

Well I for one am interested in why the half drank beer in the passenger side. Also if it was done in the house how did she get to the truck. I know if it was myself who had done it she would not have got out of the house alive.

that proves my innocence plus I was in Chiang Mai all day.

Another suspicious thing is she was crashed into her neighbors fence yet found parked out side her house.

Sorry guys but its true! Everyday I get te email about Pattaya about a dead farang or hi girlfriend!

I don't know how I've survived after living in Pattaya for 4 years. Oh, and my partner hasn't been killed yet either. Just a question of time I suppose.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

Again an Englishman and Pattaya in the news. Just another reason for me never to step foot in the ***t hole of a city! Honestly when will people learn, especially the Brits about falling in love with these bar girls. Balcony falls, drugs overdoses, missing and dead girlfriends. Moral of the story? Don't fall in love with a bar girl! Especially from Pattaya, and with the track records of the Brits. Stay home in England a d when you get the urge go to Amsterdam Lol!

Was this just an opportunity for a general rant because your "moral" seems to have little to do with the story - or do you just not like Brits......coffee1.gif