Mystery surrounds fatal stabbing of Englishman's wife at East Pattaya home

webfact

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mention in the article about if the vehicle was heading to or away from the home. It is mentioned that the couple fought a lot. You would think the unfinished beer bottle might have fingerprints (or could be 3 weeks old) and if the attack took place in the house there should be some evidence located there also. No mention of a trail of blood which would seem to indicate leaving to seek medical help.

Testosterone (plastic boobs or not) versus testosterone "coupled" with tomboy versus the insecurity of a 73 (still vibrant looking) year old man involving money/partnership - business/relationship/marriage/jealousy/possession has TROUBLE written ALL over it with possibly 3 totally unsympatheic "victims" (one no longer with us to enlighten us) does not sound like a lovefest (maybe intially). Way too many possibilties here to even ponder - - - - - - this is Thailand.........

Many of us can consider ourselves fortunate to be "commenting/contributing???" on this forum rather than be caught right in the middle of something (sideways) like this....

Enjoy the full throttle lifestyle - but at you own peril.......for many of us that are not "streetwise" (but pretty much have had our own way in life) from practice but could be caught up in the maelstrom of free thinking Thailand this could/should be worth paying attention to.

Let the buyer beware.....

Edited by pgrahmm

Note to self: Stay far away from Ladyboys and Tomboys!

Old man young wife Pattaya. Says it all.

Let's see, old man, young (37?) wife, means what, wife will be murdered?

How many old men with young wives do you think are here in Thailand--and, murdered wives are the norm?

Tomboys give me the creeps!!!! Whenever (back in my Phuket single years) I was into a girl who had a Tomboy as ex or was in the process of leaving "it", I retreated and left her to her own devices. If one in this forum ever has experienced a Tomboy in action over a "lost love", he/she knows what I am talking about. Those "Wai Loon" boy punks with their pimped-up Honda Clicks already are a handful, but easy to predict. Yet a "heart-broke" Tomboy is a psyched-up bundle of terror you don't really want to fuc_k with...

My suspect is the TB - guess there was more than just business partnership involved. Attacked the victim her in the house and she tried to make it to the hospital - in vain, unfortunately.

RIP to the victim and family. Punishment without pardon to the culprit.

Gee, how wrong can you be, what really happened was the old man wanted the tomboy so the bereaved wife committed suicide by stabbing herself, but when she didn't die, she decided to kill herself in a truck wreck, but succumbed to her stab wounds first-- isn't it obvious?

What does it say exactly? That if you're old you can expect your young wife to be stabbed? Another flippant meaningless remark.

You will have to excuse him as he suffers from the syndrome "fails to engage brain before keyboard!"

I know it as PBCC

Problem Between Chair & Computer.....................wink.png

It is mentioned that the couple fought a lot.

It does NOT mention that the couple fought a lot. what it does say is "A friend of the victim confirmed she had recently opened a restaurant with a “Tomboy” friend known as “Noo” and it was known that the pair had fought on previous occasions."

• Like 1

Amazing how you geniuses can come to the conclusion there was no love between this couple and it was all about money when you didn't know either of them.........wish I was as clever as you guys.

it sounds like you are in the same boat, old,have a young Thai girl friend? 73 year old with 37 year old Thai girl fiend, there was love between them ? you must be joking

Well I for one am interested in why the half drank beer in the passenger side. Also if it was done in the house how did she get to the truck. I know if it was myself who had done it she would not have got out of the house alive.

that proves my innocence plus I was in Chiang Mai all day.

Another suspicious thing is she was crashed into her neighbors fence yet found parked out side her house.

You've been watching too much CSI Miami Dolly. What would you do if you found out why there was a half drunk beer in the vehicle? And have you been thinking so much about killing your wife that you know for sure she would not have got out of the house alive. Strange thoughts indeed.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along please. Interesting to see the comments divided into two distinct camps here. On the one hand there are the reasonable guys who are sympathetic to the husband and are being non-judgmental whilst on the other hand there are the bitter <deleted> who twist every bit of news to their own agenda viz Brit bashing, age difference, bar girls blah blah....... If you aint got nuffin constructive to contribute, use your time writing to Bangkok Post about how beastly the Reds Shirts are or ramp up the hysteria about an old guy in Dubai running the country. B.P. welcomes this shit daily.

Too lazy to multiquote…

Yes, stop talking about s**t, and talk about Thaksin and his sister, and how much we hate them. About how bad are the "red" and how much we love the "yellow", who call the army to overthrow by force a democratic government (however bad they are the components of their government), and then change the Constitution to that the vote of the lower class people have less value than that of the rich ones… And so to win by majority even being a minority… Long live democracy!
Best we don't take the side of any s**t, that neither benefits us as foreigners. Well, unless that benefits the families of our partners, of course…
And yes, I'm also hoping to be a little bit older to "purchase" a 17 yo bride, no matter if it's a lady bar or not, or if there is love involved or not (ironically) Assuming that most of the married men living in here and posting on TV are in similar conditions with much younger wives. So do not fall into grace comments about it…
And yes, I've also ever seen almost daily anyone die murdered in Pataya or Phuket. (Ironically)
I think in this case, is a type of fatality that could have happened anywhere in Thailand. To see someone die is not pleasant for anyone. But unfortunately in Thailand the simplest silliness is reason enough to undertake an attempt on people's life. I have also recently seen a friend of mine killed by stupid reasons. The "gunman's" tomboy teen sister also helped stabbing… What a lovely people.
I am sorry that this man has to go through this bitter incident, and at his age. I hope will be severely punished the brainless that did it, and worth as a warning to other mindless, and so there is a little more respect for human lives. That we are human, not objects that can be owned.
RIP

The vast gap in age suggests that this 'relationship' to her was purely financial. That said, possible jealous Thai boyfriend???

Many young guys are stupid enough to wack their gf 30k a month...its not just the old ones

Where did I say he was 'wacking' her lots of money?

I was hinting that there maybe is/was a Thai boyfriend on the side (which is very common here) and saying that their relationship was probably not based on love, at least on here part anyway.

Amazing how you geniuses can come to the conclusion there was no love between this couple and it was all about money when you didn't know either of them.........wish I was as clever as you guys.

it sounds like you are in the same boat, old,have a young Thai girl friend? 73 year old with 37 year old Thai girl fiend, there was love between them ? you must be joking

Oh, newbie blue6osomething - how much I wish you'd never have signed into this forum and I trust that I'm not alone with my thoughts. Obviously you must have lived a depressive, loveless life, otherwise you would not even dare to type rubbish like that. Only 6 posts under your belt, still time enough to turn around and run! Please do us the favour.

You're not alone.

• Like 1

The vast gap in age suggests that this 'relationship' to her was purely financial. That said, possible jealous Thai boyfriend???

Many young guys are stupid enough to wack their gf 30k a month...its not just the old ones

Where did I say he was 'wacking' her lots of money?

I was hinting that there maybe is/was a Thai boyfriend on the side (which is very common here) and saying that their relationship was probably not based on love, at least on here part anyway.

In western cultures we consider it bad to speak ill of the dead. Why would you hint that maybe she had a boyfriend on the side without any evidence. Has that happened to you?

• Like 1

I really object to people making assumptions about every mixed age relationship - my Thai partner gets really embarrassed about the way that our UK media portray what are often quite genuine relationships. You may as well say that every marriage where one partner is wealthy is a marriage for money!

My partner is 40 years younger than me and was genuinely attracted to older guys. If he is admiring guys on TV or in Films they are nearly always over 60 because he finds older men, and chubby men, more physically attractive than people his own age. I am not saying that there arent people in Thailand out only for money and security but it is insulting to people genuinely in love to have these sort of remarks plastered everywhere.

Thai attitudes towards age and sexuality are quite different from what people in the West expect, so while there are "brides for sale" and "gold diggers" in Thailand - I have met just as many in the West so please dont jump to conclusions. Even in cases where security does feature in the forming of a relationship, it does not mean that people are not in love, or dont fall in love over time.

• Like 2

Super member and a remark like that... No Fear of comments like that but sure have fear if it was "racism"

This form is getting very bigoted and we still would like to value the opinions of the form member

Oh, newbie blue6osomething - how much I wish you'd never have signed into this forum and I trust that I'm not alone with my thoughts. Obviously you must have lived a depressive, loveless life, otherwise you would not even dare to type rubbish like that. Only 6 posts under your belt, still time enough to turn around and run! Please do us the favour.

You're not alone.

Thanks! smile.png

• Like 1

In a semi-related story that you will never hear about because there are no foreigners involved. This happened several days ago locally. True story.

A 61 year old Thai guy paid gold, diamonds, and a large sum of cash to a family to marry their 34 year old daughter. Apparently, she was very beautiful with white skin, of course. After waiting for 2 months and being rejected, the man wanted to have sex but the newly married wife said no way. The man said he wanted his money back from the family which there came no response. The wife apparently moved back with the family and it appeared she was hunting for her next victim. The husband confronted the wife again about the money paid to the family and again was denied the repayment. The husband pulled out a gun, stuck it in her mouth, and pulled the trigger.

He has yet to be arrested.

May I introduce you to yet another amazing eye-opener? Consider the fact that the female partner was in fact Thai, i e Thai WOMAN. Therefor it doesn't take a genius of any sort to actually KNOW what all these commentators are suggesting here. (Thai girls and MONEY, totally inseparable). Nonetheless, this is a very unnecessary and extremely SAD incident that should never've happened. My sincerest condolences to ALL parties involved.

I really object to people making assumptions about every mixed age relationship - my Thai partner gets really embarrassed about the way that our UK media portray what are often quite genuine relationships. You may as well say that every marriage where one partner is wealthy is a marriage for money!

My partner is 40 years younger than me and was genuinely attracted to older guys. If he is admiring guys on TV or in Films they are nearly always over 60 because he finds older men, and chubby men, more physically attractive than people his own age. I am not saying that there arent people in Thailand out only for money and security but it is insulting to people genuinely in love to have these sort of remarks plastered everywhere.

Thai attitudes towards age and sexuality are quite different from what people in the West expect, so while there are "brides for sale" and "gold diggers" in Thailand - I have met just as many in the West so please dont jump to conclusions. Even in cases where security does feature in the forming of a relationship, it does not mean that people are not in love, or dont fall in love over time.

Well done, I admire your honesty as there are far too many people who think you are not normal, happy for you and your partner good luck, keep happy.

• Like 1