Mystery surrounds fatal stabbing of Englishman's wife at East Pattaya home

webfact

Amazing how you geniuses can come to the conclusion there was no love between this couple and it was all about money when you didn't know either of them.........wish I was as clever as you guys.

May I introduce you to yet another amazing eye-opener? Consider the fact that the female partner was in fact Thai, i e Thai WOMAN. Therefor it doesn't take a genius of any sort to actually KNOW what all these commentators are suggesting here. (Thai girls and MONEY, totally inseparable). Nonetheless, this is a very unnecessary and extremely SAD incident that should never've happened. My sincerest condolences to ALL parties involved.

What a tosserment (my own word creation - mixes tosser with comment) you have left here. So all Thai girls and women are all just after the money, right? You are above things, eh? You are the master of the universe who sees through every person, even though you don't personally know them? Good for you - write a book about it. Title "How to measure everything by the same yardstick in three seconds"...

So, what you are implying here is that for example the girls I loved (and who loved me, and they were beautiful, to round it all out) and with whom I lived together for several months and years back in my tough Thailand days down in Trang where money was tight, so tight that my "earthly possessions" were only some clothes, a few books, (no bike), a fridge, a TV set, a bamboo shelf, and a mattress on the floor, that all this girls were with me for the money? Even the girl named "Mickey", who worked at a local supermarket and filled my fridge with stuff she bought from her own money when she came back home from work?

My wife (10 years together now with our own two kids), who actually owns land, farm, house, etc. herself and who was the one to provide the ultimate breakthrough in the business I am at since 2003, also is after my money, right? Problem only, that I did not have much when we met and lost even that the Tsunami. She's still with me - for the money, huh? You stup........... god help me!

You are such a stupid and ignorant person, that you don't deserve to be a member of this forum!

Edited by catweazle
  • Like 1

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me if the Royal Thai Police have a criminal fingerprint data base as I have never heard of Finger Printing in investigations in this country ? I have seen photos of "Forensic Police" at work but think this is a very loose term.

Note to self: Stay far away from Ladyboys and Tomboys!

Old man young wife Pattaya. Says it all.

Here we go again.... coffee1.gif

I'm always impressed with how well-stocked TV is with experts on love and relationships. You guys should be making millions writing books...

This is the inevitable results of cultural adaptation by expats over time: They become defacto 'experts on love and relationships' after being bombarded by years of unending Thai Soap Operas. rolleyes.gif

Can anyone tell me if the Royal Thai Police have a criminal fingerprint data base as I have never heard of Finger Printing in investigations in this country ? I have seen photos of "Forensic Police" at work but think this is a very loose term.

Yes they do have a database of fingerprints.

We were burgled about 20 months ago. Point of entry was dusted for prints and a couple of suspects were fingerprinted too for comparison.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Get over it, you are in Thailand, if you don't like it get out, yes old guy young girl, so what, happens everywhere, stop passing judgement i really hate it, the question is why did this happen and will we ever know the truth so we can protect ourselves from this happening to us but unfortunately the story repeats itself many times with different actors, at least here we hear about it see the photos and we can comment but in many countries it would never get published, not really news. I hope we get the truth some time.

The vast gap in age suggests that this 'relationship' to her was purely financial. That said, possible jealous Thai boyfriend???

I really object to people making assumptions about every mixed age relationship - my Thai partner gets really embarrassed about the way that our UK media portray what are often quite genuine relationships. You may as well say that every marriage where one partner is wealthy is a marriage for money!

My partner is 40 years younger than me and was genuinely attracted to older guys. If he is admiring guys on TV or in Films they are nearly always over 60 because he finds older men, and chubby men, more physically attractive than people his own age. I am not saying that there arent people in Thailand out only for money and security but it is insulting to people genuinely in love to have these sort of remarks plastered everywhere.

Thai attitudes towards age and sexuality are quite different from what people in the West expect, so while there are "brides for sale" and "gold diggers" in Thailand - I have met just as many in the West so please dont jump to conclusions. Even in cases where security does feature in the forming of a relationship, it does not mean that people are not in love, or dont fall in love over time.

wow, either you're more delusional than i ever was, or the boy has mental issues

But mine's different.

The vast gap in age suggests that this 'relationship' to her was purely financial. That said, possible jealous Thai boyfriend???

Many young guys are stupid enough to wack their gf 30k a month...its not just the old ones

Where did I say he was 'wacking' her lots of money?

I was hinting that there maybe is/was a Thai boyfriend on the side (which is very common here) and saying that their relationship was probably not based on love, at least on here part anyway.

In western cultures we consider it bad to speak ill of the dead. Why would you hint that maybe she had a boyfriend on the side without any evidence. Has that happened to you?

If there was a thai boyfriend on the sideline wouldn't he rather kill the English husband instead?

UPDATE:
Arrest Warrant issued in East Pattaya fatal stabbing case

murder-21.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Nongprue Police confirmed on Tuesday that an arrest warrant has now been issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court for a 34 year old woman who is accused of murdering the 37 year old wife of an English resident.

The incident occurred on Monday morning at the house of Mr. Christopher James aged 73 from England who lived with his wife, Khun Kunlanit, and their house maid.

It now appears that an incident began inside the house involving Mr. James’s wife and her business partner, Khun Wandee aged 34. The victim attempted to escape from the alleged attacker in her pick-up but collapsed when inside the vehicle which crashed into the wall of a neighboring house.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/100549/arrest-warrant-issued-east-pattaya-fatal-stabbing-case/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-08-28

UPDATE:

Posted Image

PATTAYA: -- Nongprue Police confirmed on Tuesday that an arrest warrant has now been issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court for a 34 year old woman who is accused of murdering the 37 year old wife of an English resident.

The incident occurred on Monday morning at the house of Mr. Christopher James aged 73 from England who lived with his wife, Khun Kunlanit, and their house maid.

It now appears that an incident began inside the house involving Mr. James’s wife and her business partner, Khun Wandee aged 34. The victim attempted to escape from the alleged attacker in her pick-up but collapsed when inside the vehicle which crashed into the wall of a neighboring house.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/100549/arrest-warrant-issued-east-pattaya-fatal-stabbing-case/

pattaya-one.jpg

Coming clear now. They were lesbians, both out to get the naive rich guy.

Many young guys are stupid enough to wack their gf 30k a month...its not just the old ones

I was hinting that there maybe is/was a Thai boyfriend on the side (which is very common here) and saying that their relationship was probably not based on love, at least on here part anyway.

In western cultures we consider it bad to speak ill of the dead. Why would you hint that maybe she had a boyfriend on the side without any evidence. Has that happened to you?

No my Thai partner has never cheated on me. I'm only 9 years older than her and still able to keep up with her tongue.png

Speaking ill of the dead, where? If my blunt views on the realities of some 'love' stories here are too much for you then I apologise but my eyes are wide open.

Why would I hint at a lover on the side?

Because this is Thailand and partners of older people (Thai's included) often have lovers around their own age, fact! Anyone that dismisses this as a possibility is naive and should learn more about the REAL Thailand.

And just to confirm this possibility, check out the latest update in the story.

I really object to people making assumptions about every mixed age relationship - my Thai partner gets really embarrassed about the way that our UK media portray what are often quite genuine relationships. You may as well say that every marriage where one partner is wealthy is a marriage for money!

My partner is 40 years younger than me and was genuinely attracted to older guys. If he is admiring guys on TV or in Films they are nearly always over 60 because he finds older men, and chubby men, more physically attractive than people his own age. I am not saying that there arent people in Thailand out only for money and security but it is insulting to people genuinely in love to have these sort of remarks plastered everywhere.

Thai attitudes towards age and sexuality are quite different from what people in the West expect, so while there are "brides for sale" and "gold diggers" in Thailand - I have met just as many in the West so please dont jump to conclusions. Even in cases where security does feature in the forming of a relationship, it does not mean that people are not in love, or dont fall in love over time.

You really object to what? Facts about Thai's and their love for farang's money and not the farang?

You seem a little sensitive to the subject and I would ask you not to take it personally but just beware that most Thai's are with older people for security, whether the partner is Thai or foreign.

You are quite right, 'Thai attitudes towards age and sexuality are quite different to Westerners' because they are a hell of lot more tolerant than we are and that's my point, they don't care what others think.

Money and security are often gained at ANY expense here and if that means breaking some old man's heart then so be it, It happens every day. But you are also right in saying, surely some fall in love over time, surely??biggrin.png

No my Thai partner has never cheated on me. I'm only 9 years older than her and still able to keep up with her tongue.png

Speaking ill of the dead, where? If my blunt views on the realities of some 'love' stories here are too much for you then I apologise but my eyes are wide open.

Because this is Thailand and partners of older people (Thai's included) often have lovers around their own age, fact! Anyone that dismisses this as a possibility is naive and should learn more about the REAL Thailand.

You can't possibly know if your wife has cheated on you or not. In reality she may have a number of other lovers both here in Thailand and from overseas. She maybe paying off gambling debts in kind. If you dismiss this as a possibility you are being naive and should learn more about the REAL Thailand.

I have checked the update and nowhere does it say she had a Thai boyfriend

You can't possibly know if your wife has cheated on you or not. In reality she may have a number of other lovers both here in Thailand and from overseas. She maybe paying off gambling debts in kind. If you dismiss this as a possibility you are being naive and should learn more about the REAL Thailand.

I have checked the update and nowhere does it say she had a Thai boyfriend

biggrin.png Okay, my wife has many different lovers. She is a hardened gambler that is addicted to 'ya-baa'. I think I would know if she had problems but yes Mr. Expert, anything is possible, T.I.T

Silly me. No mention of a boyfriend but definitely a stink of a jealous lover. As I previously said, it happens all the time. coffee1.gif

UPDATE:

murder-21.jpg

pattaya-one.jpg

where did you read that in the article ??????

Okay, my wife has many different lovers. She is a hardened gambler that is addicted to 'ya-baa'. I think I would know if she had problems but yes Mr. Expert, anything is possible, T.I.T

Silly me. No mention of a boyfriend but definitely a stink of a jealous lover. As I previously said, it happens all the time.

silly me as well. Can you help with my reading because I can see no mention of a stink of a jealous lover in the update. Even being an expert I still can't see it

I'm glad to see your eyes are now wide open and realies your wife could be just like any other bad Thai lady

Okay, my wife has many different lovers. She is a hardened gambler that is addicted to 'ya-baa'. I think I would know if she had problems but yes Mr. Expert, anything is possible, T.I.T

Silly me. No mention of a boyfriend but definitely a stink of a jealous lover. As I previously said, it happens all the time.

silly me as well. Can you help with my reading because I can see no mention of a stink of a jealous lover in the update. Even being an expert I still can't see it

I'm glad to see your eyes are now wide open and realies your wife could be just like any other bad Thai lady

'realies' Do you mean realize?

Where does it say this has anything to do with my wife? LOL Tones of a past, bad experience here maybe???

You are obviously new here and unaware of what happens around you. Either that or you live in a part of Thailand where everyone is perfect but nevertheless, you will realize in time that all isn't pretty birds (no pun intended) butterflies and rainbows here my friend and I'm sure that the longer you are here, the more you will learn about why so many ex-pats are suspicious, you have to be! biggrin.png

My original post was only HINTING of a Thai lover NOT confirming but this seems too hard for you to comprehend. In the light of the arrest of the 'business partner', I like many here are hinting that there might be a lover involved, as it often happens here. Again, you seem a little oblivious to this.

Soon I've got to go to the office but I wish you all the best in getting your post count up.

Enjoy your daysmile.png

'realies' Do you mean realize?

Where does it say this has anything to do with my wife? LOL Tones of a past, bad experience here maybe???

You are obviously new here and unaware of what happens around you. Either that or you live in a part of Thailand where everyone is perfect but nevertheless, you will realize in time that all isn't pretty birds (no pun intended) butterflies and rainbows here my friend and I'm sure that the longer you are here, the more you will learn about why so many ex-pats are suspicious, you have to be! biggrin.png

My original post was only HINTING of a Thai lover NOT confirming but this seems too hard for you to comprehend. In the light of the arrest of the 'business partner', I like many here are hinting that there might be a lover involved, as it often happens here. Again, you seem a little oblivious to this.

Soon I've got to go to the office but I wish you all the best in getting your post count up.

Enjoy your daysmile.png

This story has nothing to do with what your wife gets up to while you are at the office. LOL

This story is about the murder of a young woman apparently by a business partner. It is bad manners to hint that the victim had a Thai boyfriend that is only a possibility in your mind. She is not here to defend her reputation so it is best to be silent about something you have no knowledge of.

Sorry about my spelling mistake.

”In the light of the arrest of the business partner.” What arrest?

Where is the stink of a jealous lover you referred to?

Were or are you a journalist? Because you are making things up. Try to read and comprehend the story as it is written not with your jaded view of life.

What has my post count of about 100 to your 300 got to do with anything?

And I will enjoy my day as I have not had to go to the office for the last 7 years. Don't work too hard.

UPDATE:

Posted Image

pattaya-one.jpg

where did you read that in the article ??????

Look at the photo!

just a quick note to the wan###s re: age difference, not TH but Ozz, my grandfather was 35yrs older than Nan, from what I witnessed there was a lot of love/support for each other and no money in a drovers family, just so you understand, I can tell you that Nan wasn't a slut, mole, money grabber and not rooting the whole town that you assume every younger woman in a relationship, has done or will do, <deleted>.

• Like 1

A big age difference is not recommended unless the foreign man is very rich and totally in command .

Almost without exception Thai women marry a foreigner for money and financial security .

I believe it is better for an older man to marry a woman nearer his own age .

My wife is a beautiful woman , 52yrs and a grandmother ; she had been separated from her former husband for 10yrs before I came to Thailand to meet her .

The ex husband and I are very good friends and in different ways take care of each other .

Edited by metisdead
Unnecessary usage of bold font removed.

Amazing how you geniuses can come to the conclusion there was no love between this couple and it was all about money when you didn't know either of them.........wish I was as clever as you guys.

it sounds like you are in the same boat, old,have a young Thai girl friend? 73 year old with 37 year old Thai girl fiend, there was love between them ? you must be joking

Just got off the plane have you? Many many moons ago an old sailor said to me "Once you go past Suez, all the rules change." 60 years on, having spent a great deal of time in these parts, I'm still learning some of them. I suggest that you should have left all your concepts of how life should be back home along with your ideas of morality. Thailand is part of a different world and you'd better get used to it quickly.

I personally don't give a fig whether you are repelled by the sight and thoughts of two adult people of different decades deciding to join forces. Has it ever entered your head that there are mutual advantages? Or does your mind not wander far from the bedroom? There is a 33 year gap in the ages of my wife and myself. We have taken those parts of each others culture that we can live with and made an amalgam acceptable to both of us. We have built a deep and trusting relationship and are supremely happy together. You have my sympathy if your mind is so bitter and twisted that you cannot visualise that. There are many factors to consider when choosing a mate. Selecting one on the basis of he/she having a body beautiful is one of the more fatuous.

I hope that as you travel Life's journey you will acquire a far greater degree of wisdom than you currently possess and will have the humility to look back over you life and realise what a prat you were in your younger days. I certainly did.

• Like 1