Pet Friendly Hotels

hey

i know its late this post...........but might be interesting for some of you;-)

check out 180km from bangkok the thai-bamboo guesthouse resort in cha-am!

big garden area and now pets allowed...even free food for the dogs!

no infos on their hp

anyway for contact try this link

www.thai-bamboo.com

and find all contact infos

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

The Chiang Mai place is actually called Come On Place.....

For more info, see here:

thailand-travel-help.com

Then head to the Chiang mai section, then 'Hotels in Chiang Mai'. It's number 12 on the list.

-

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I just created a google doc listing all the info on here. See and edit it here : https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcj3m3j3_43f82n2xgq

Let's build up a list of hotels together!

If someone wanted to go through the info and arrange it by area of Thailand ie North, NE, Middle, South etc, with sub headings for Jangwats that would be great.

Jamie

• 6 months later...
An update for Rayong:

phoned Cheun Warin and they said they no longer accept dogs.

However, hope to find some others....

still phoning around

nice guesthouse with fenced in garden accepts dogs. just south of Hua Hin on beautiful beach.

check out:

www.baanpeeburan.co.cc

Thanks Bamb! ... if you find listings for BKK or elsewhere could you please add? I am always getting asked !

I travel with the ratgirl ... our 2 kilo chihuahua named Bruiser and never have any trouble ... people that have small dogs can feel free to PM me if traveling around outside of BKK ... I may have sme ideas where to stay ..

nice two room guesthouse with fenced in private garden welcomes dogs at no extra charge. just 45 minutes south of Hua Hin on beautiful beach

check

www.baanpeeburan.co.cc

hua

I'm new to this forum. My wife is Thai, so things have been easier for me without the language barrier. We have been traveling here for the past 9 months while deciding where to settle. I brought my 12 year old German Shepherd from the US. I was not sure if finding bungalows and hotel rooms would be difficult, but have found that most places accept her. I also found that asking in person is MUCH better than asking over the phone. Phoning would yield mostly a "no" answer. When we just show up (even to some pretty nice places), they say yes more often than no. I have not asked in Bangkok, but Chiang Mei and other towns went OK. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
These are listed on animal accomodation sites as pet friendly

Prince Palace Hotel - Bangkok

488/800 Bo Bae Tower, Damrongrak Road, (Off Krungkasem Road) Klong Mahanak, Pomprab,Bangkok 10100, Thailand.

Tel : (66) 2628-1111

Fax : (66) 2628-1000

Some of the larger hotel chains have pet friendly policies.

Holiday Inn Resort Regent Beach Cha-Am

849/21 Petchkasem Rd. ,Cha-Am Beach , Petchburi 76120 Thailand

Tel +66 32 451240 Fax +66 32 471491

nice two room guesthouse with fenced in private garden welcomes dogs at no extra charge. just 45 minutes south of Hua Hin on beautiful beach

check

www.baanpeeburan.co.cc

hey

i know its late this post...........but might be interesting for some of you;-)

check out 180km from bangkok the thai-bamboo guesthouse resort in cha-am!

big garden area and now pets allowed...even free food for the dogs!

no infos on their hp

anyway for contact try this link

www.thai-bamboo.com

and find all contact infos

check

www.baanpeeburan.co.cc

488/800 Bo Bae Tower, Damrongrak Road, (Off Krungkasem Road) Klong Mahanak, Pomprab,Bangkok 10100, Thailand.

check

www.baanpeeburan.co.cc

• 3 months later...

Dear Dogs lover Guests

Greeting from Atrium Boutique Hotel. Bangkok Thailand

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our rate for dog’s lover from who is coming to Thailand for THAILAND INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW “Miracle Number 9” 24 - 27 JUNE, 2010

Atrium Boutique Resort Hotel Hotel

258 Prachauthit rd. HuayKwang Bangkok 10310 Thailand

Tel: (662) 690-2888 (662) 690-2888 Fax: (662) 690-3377

This hotel advertises that dogs are welcome for 800baht per day in the suites. This is in conjunction with the international dogshow information for June 24-27 2010 at Impact Muangthong taniRate From: 11 June to 18 June 2010 Room CategoriesNet Rate for PersonsNet Rate per DogShuttle Bus Daily Rate From Hotel to Impact Arena (Dog Show) on scheduleMax 2 persons per room per roomPerOne WayTwo WayStudio Twin 32 SQM + Free internet Wifi + 1,200 THB / Day included Breakfast 800 THB / Day (Breakfast not included)Person200 THB400 THBDog100 THB200 THBExtra bed 500 Baht Rate From: 19 June to 30 June 2010Room CategoriesNet Rate for PersonsNet Rate per DogShuttle Bus Daily Rate From Hotel to Impact Arena (Dog Show) on scheduleMax 2 persons per room per roomPerOne WayTwo WayStudio Twin 32 SQM + Free internet Wifi + 1,400 THB / Day included Breakfast 800 THB / Day (Breakfast not included)Person200 THB400 THBDog100 THB200 THBExtra bed 500 Baht

The above rate are net (included 10% service charge and 7% government tax)

Term & Condition

• Standard check in and out is 12:00 noon, Late check out until 14:00 hours (subject to room availability)
  • All payment must be paid before guests check-in
  • For all cancellation and no-show less than 24 hours on the day of arrival, the hotel reserves the right to levy a one-night charge of applicable room rate per room.

Hotel Policy for your dog

• All dogs must be in case when leave the room.
  • Dogs are not allow to use the bath tubs in the toilet
  • Guests are responsible to take care of their own dog’s safety

Dear Dogs lover Guests

Greeting from Atrium Boutique Hotel. Bangkok Thailand

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our rate for dog’s lover from who is coming to Thailand for THAILAND INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW “Miracle Number 9” 24 - 27 JUNE, 2010

Rate From: 11 June to 18 June 2010 Room CategoriesNet Rate for PersonsNet Rate per DogShuttle Bus Daily Rate From Hotel to Impact Arena (Dog Show) on scheduleMax 2 persons per room per roomPerOne WayTwo WayStudio Twin 32 SQM + Free internet Wifi + 1,200 THB / Day included Breakfast 800 THB / Day (Breakfast not included)Person200 THB400 THBDog100 THB200 THBExtra bed 500 Baht Rate From: 19 June to 30 June 2010Room CategoriesNet Rate for PersonsNet Rate per DogShuttle Bus Daily Rate From Hotel to Impact Arena (Dog Show) on scheduleMax 2 persons per room per roomPerOne WayTwo WayStudio Twin 32 SQM + Free internet Wifi + 1,400 THB / Day included Breakfast 800 THB / Day (Breakfast not included)Person200 THB400 THBDog100 THB200 THBExtra bed 500 Baht

The above rate are net (included 10% service charge and 7% government tax)

Term & Condition

• Standard check in and out is 12:00 noon, Late check out until 14:00 hours (subject to room availability)
  • All payment must be paid before guests check-in
  • For all cancellation and no-show less than 24 hours on the day of arrival, the hotel reserves the right to levy a one-night charge of applicable room rate per room.

Hotel Policy for your dog

• All dogs must be in case when leave the room.
  • Dogs are not allow to use the bath tubs in the toilet
  • Guests are responsible to take care of their own dog’s safety

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

check

www.baanpeeburan.co.cc

again what a waste of time, no dogs allowed

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Khanom Sunrise Resort. This is between Surat Thani and Nakhon Si Thammarat. Stayed there last week. On the phone, they accept small dogs. But as one poster said, you should go to the resort and ask. Invariably they say ok after they get a look at you as a guest and the cleanliness of your dog.

We have a Spitz...medium to large. No problem. What was great about this place was:

• No other stray dogs
  • Although some Thai guests had small dogs, they always left them in their rooms
  • Beach is private.
  • Beach is very good
  • The sea water in Khanom is very clean

Paid 1500B per night with B'fast. Bungalow B17 which we used, is probably the best located.

While traveling, stayed in the "open 24 hour" places. Many outside of any town. The ad is gen. in Thai. But you can see the "24" very clearly. Just drive in and ask. No one refused us.

They were clean, staff very helpful, food good, 380B for the night with b'fast.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Prince Palace does not allow pets!

• 6 months later...

Any updates on hotels/resorts in the Cha Am area that accept a medium-size dog?

Thanks!

BM

I have a regular guest house i use but i think small dogs are their limit really.

There is a good grooming shop near the market that takes borders though. An English chap runs the place with his wife. At night they take the dogs home with them, and having picked up my dogs from his home, can confirm it's a nice enough place.

Otherwise i think you may struggle. All the places i have found, and i've been to pretty much them all, don't have a policy of accepting dogs, but might turn a blind eye to them providing they are small and quiet.

I had trouble finding a hotel in Pattaya to stay for the night as I have 2 dogs. I was very luck to walk into the new white sands hotel in Pattaya/joitmen beach owned by a gentleman from the USA called Shawn. He let me stay in his hotel with my 2 dogs

we x-pats now have another hotel in Pattaya that we can use for weekend breaks away with our dogs.

The bloke is charming as so I hope I can post his number to help people make a booking 038 074 674

I had trouble finding a hotel in Pattaya to stay for the night as I have 2 dogs. I was very luck to walk into the new white sands hotel in Pattaya/joitmen beach owned by a gentleman from the USA called Shawn. He let me stay in his hotel with my 2 dogs

we x-pats now have another hotel in Pattaya that we can use for weekend breaks away with our dogs.

The bloke is charming as so I hope I can post his number to help people make a booking 038 074 674

A foreigner checking in with a couple of dogs probably not such an uncommon sight in Pattaya.

Seriously though, thanks for the recommendation.

Archived