Orchidee guesthouse

www.orchidee-guesthouse.com

yes ... THIS HOTEL DOESNT ACCEPT ANIMALS! VERY DISSAPOINTING

Hello

3 dog friendly accomadation for Hua Hin

Coral Keys at Hua Hin

Evason Hua Hin & Six Senses Spa

The Doghouse bar and guesthouse

whats with the misinformation on this thread? Six senses spa doesnt allow dogs... again waste of time poster!

These are listed on animal accomodation sites as pet friendly

Prince Palace Hotel - Bangkok

488/800 Bo Bae Tower, Damrongrak Road, (Off Krungkasem Road) Klong Mahanak, Pomprab,Bangkok 10100, Thailand.

Tel : (66) 2628-1111

Fax : (66) 2628-1000

Some of the larger hotel chains have pet friendly policies.

Holiday Inn Resort Regent Beach Cha-Am

849/21 Petchkasem Rd. ,Cha-Am Beach , Petchburi 76120 Thailand

Tel +66 32 451240 Fax +66 32 471491

nice two room guesthouse with fenced in private garden welcomes dogs at no extra charge. just 45 minutes south of Hua Hin on beautiful beach

check

www.baanpeeburan.co.cc

again what a waste of time, no dogs allowed

For Chiang Mai there's a dog-friendly guesthouse just outside the old centre Liam's Suan Dok Mai.

Friends of mine stayed there a couple of weeks when they moved to Thailand.

Khanom Sunrise Resort. This is between Surat Thani and Nakhon Si Thammarat. Stayed there last week. On the phone, they accept small dogs. But as one poster said, you should go to the resort and ask. Invariably they say ok after they get a look at you as a guest and the cleanliness of your dog.

We have a Spitz...medium to large. No problem. What was great about this place was:

• No other stray dogs
  • Although some Thai guests had small dogs, they always left them in their rooms
  • Beach is private.
  • Beach is very good
  • The sea water in Khanom is very clean

Paid 1500B per night with B'fast. Bungalow B17 which we used, is probably the best located.

While traveling, stayed in the "open 24 hour" places. Many outside of any town. The ad is gen. in Thai. But you can see the "24" very clearly. Just drive in and ask. No one refused us.

They were clean, staff very helpful, food good, 380B for the night with b'fast.

Rayong

Maera Beach Guesthouse 0851660940

750 bht per night.

Basic rooms with air con, hot shower, tea n toast and fruit for breakfast incl. Beach view (thru the trees).

Southern star resort. 038225593

Pattaya soi Naklua 12. 800 baht per night.

I think they may have a problem with larger dogs.

Hi,, any recent updates on pet friendly accomodation in the pattaya area,, travelling there in a couple of weeks with wife, kids and the pet dog.

Thanks,,,

These are listed on animal accomodation sites as pet friendly

Prince Palace Hotel - Bangkok

488/800 Bo Bae Tower, Damrongrak Road, (Off Krungkasem Road) Klong Mahanak, Pomprab,Bangkok 10100, Thailand.

Tel : (66) 2628-1111

Fax : (66) 2628-1000

Prince Palace does not allow pets!

Ibis hotels in Bangkok are pet friendly.

They were the only hotel available for my cats when we had to evacuate.

Any updates on hotels/resorts in the Cha Am area that accept a medium-size dog?

Thanks!

BM

Any updates on hotels/resorts in the Cha Am area that accept a medium-size dog?

Thanks!

BM

I have a regular guest house i use but i think small dogs are their limit really.

There is a good grooming shop near the market that takes borders though. An English chap runs the place with his wife. At night they take the dogs home with them, and having picked up my dogs from his home, can confirm it's a nice enough place.

Otherwise i think you may struggle. All the places i have found, and i've been to pretty much them all, don't have a policy of accepting dogs, but might turn a blind eye to them providing they are small and quiet.

I had trouble finding a hotel in Pattaya to stay for the night as I have 2 dogs. I was very luck to walk into the new white sands hotel in Pattaya/joitmen beach owned by a gentleman from the USA called Shawn. He let me stay in his hotel with my 2 dogs

we x-pats now have another hotel in Pattaya that we can use for weekend breaks away with our dogs.

The bloke is charming as so I hope I can post his number to help people make a booking 038 074 674

Edited by Changnoi2
  • Like 1

I had trouble finding a hotel in Pattaya to stay for the night as I have 2 dogs. I was very luck to walk into the new white sands hotel in Pattaya/joitmen beach owned by a gentleman from the USA called Shawn. He let me stay in his hotel with my 2 dogs

we x-pats now have another hotel in Pattaya that we can use for weekend breaks away with our dogs.

The bloke is charming as so I hope I can post his number to help people make a booking 038 074 674

A foreigner checking in with a couple of dogs probably not such an uncommon sight in Pattaya.

Seriously though, thanks for the recommendation.

• Like 1