Wonderful Housekeeper availaible part time Khon Kaen City

rexall

Wed 28 Aug 2013, 12:58 pm

Cheerful Ms. Sa is a sweetheart and a hard worker, cooperative and honest (She returned 150 THB to me that she found in my pants pocket in the laundry the other day). She is doing a very good job for us, but needs more hours than we can provide. Likes kids and cats. Please don't try to poach her. We have dibs Mon, Wed and Fri mornings. However, she is available after those times and on other days either full or part days, could be nearly full time I guess if everyone's schedules meshes. She is flexible about time, so discuss with her what is best.

Ms. Sa lives near Fairy Plaza in Khon Kaen City and works for us in Pimanchon 1 at the lake, so something around or between those to locations would be ideal.

Unfortunately, Sa doesn't speak English, so if you don't have a Thai speaker around, Ms. Ae can help you with an interview.

Ms. Sa 088-455-1029
Ms. Ae for English 087-950-5891

PM rexall

Thanks, lah!

Rex

decent post rexall we have downgraded from a 3 bed 3 floors to a 2 bed 1 floor and the cleaner worked 3 days a week 4 hour's but she said we do not need 3 days (me happy) only need 1 day a week still 4 hours..

what I like about your post is that I would not have thought about asking someone on tv if they want a trustworthy cleaner, nice one..

might start a new thread here now..

Edited by jollyposty