In Phuket court, Pitbull again denies murder

Lite Beer

Well, that is the name of the game. Give a try for an action that would carry a lower penalty.

Now all he has to do is prove without a reasonable doubt, that:

• Started a fight in a bar. and lost
  • Left the premises of the bar in no more than a bad mood, went to a store to get a knife not bearing the caveat 'lethal' on it,
  • Came back to the bar
  • Had plenty of time to think about his actions
  • Decided to plunge the knife into a man without intent to kill
  • Then left the country
I'm no judge, but darn...

You missed the part where shitebull plunged the knife into the victims chest at his home.....

Roid Rage is a wonderful thing EH........ Hmmmmmmm wonder if he can plead it out as a roid induced phycosis and hence not premediated ?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you stab someone to death "without intent". It would seem to me that when you go to 7 11 and STEAL a big knife then return to hunt someone down and stab them it would be pretty clear that you did intend to kill them.

Nice try Pitbull and maybe you will get some to buy your story but I won't be one of them.

Frankly either with or without intent I sure don't want to run into "pitbull" in some bar in a few years if he gets off with a short sentence.

And yes I understand he has not yet been convicted. I also understand that a man that Pitbull attacked is now dead.

• Like 1

Well, that is the name of the game. Give a try for an action that would carry a lower penalty.

• Left the premises of the bar in no more than a bad mood, went to a store to get a knife not bearing the caveat 'lethal' on it,
  • Came back to the bar
  • Then left the country

You missed the part where shitebull plunged the knife into the victims chest at his home.....

Roid Rage is a wonderful thing EH........ Hmmmmmmm wonder if he can plead it out as a roid induced phycosis and hence not premediated ?

Did you both miss the part that he plead guilty? And according to the Phuket Wan, even with his guilty plea, that will reduce his sentence in half, he still faces 50 years. Sentencing may be as early as September 2. Finally the weasel faces up to what he did. It's a bit hard to run when shackles are welded to your legs...

"Killing without intent".

In the light of the circumstances surrounding the death, what sort of half arsed, dipshit excuse is that? He had a fight. He lost. He is filmed going to 7-11 to get a knife. His adversary is stabbed to death. He does a runner.

There's a motive. And a reason for premeditation. Video evidence of him buying a potentially lethal weapon. Fleeing the country doesn't help his case.

How does he or his lawyer plan to defend the '..without intent' bit? Like an earlier poster noted...maybe both blokes were into home made French frying after a good night out, but the Marine slipped and fell on the knife...

Guilty as hell.

The sad part is this mongoloid is probably proud and now thinks that he "won" the bar fight. I bet his circle of friends back in the UK and Thai pat him on the back on a job well done. He should do hard, hard time for life at the Bangkok Hilton. That marine, may he RIP, was probably owed an apology but isntead got a knife in the chest. I agree the Thai Boxer mentality probably seeped into his tiny, underdeveloped brain and he thought he had to save his reputation amongst the idiots he hung around in touristic boxing bars. What a shame. I hope the judge shows no mercy.

• Like 1

• Came back to the bar
  • Then left the country

Did you both miss the part that he plead guilty? And according to the Phuket Wan, even with his guilty plea, that will reduce his sentence in half, he still faces 50 years. Sentencing may be as early as September 2. Finally the weasel faces up to what he did. It's a bit hard to run when shackles are welded to your legs...

Jimi, if your eyes were not painted on you would realise I was replying to someone else that mentioned he grabbed the knife and went back to the bar and stabbed the fella.

Thanks for your input though.

He plead guilty to "murder without intent" which only carries a 15 year penalty, IF they accept that plea ("The crime of killing without intent, however, carries a much lighter penalty – a maximum of 15 years, which could be halved at the judge’s discretion if he believes the accused confessed freely.").

If they decide he committed "murder with intent" he would have faced the death penalty, but because of the extradition deal with the UK, the maximum he'll get will be life in prison (In ("If") found guilty of killing with intent, Aldhouse could be jailed for life – execution has been ruled out because of an agreement between the British and Thai governments).

It appears that this guy is hoping that the Thais will accept his plea and give him half the max (i.e. 7 1/2 years) and he would (probably) be eligible for prisoner transfer after serving half that, so he could be back in the UK in a little under 4 years where he could probably apply for parole or something to get out early. If successful, watch for him to be back in Thailand in about 4 1/2 years from now.

• Came back to the bar
  • Then left the country

Jimi, if your eyes were not painted on you would realise I was replying to someone else that mentioned he grabbed the knife and went back to the bar and stabbed the fella.

Thanks for your input though.

I have followed this news since it happen less than a kilometer from my house. I didn't insult you. I only said he plead guilty. Case closed, other than sentencing.

JAIL for LIFE ... that's what he deserves.

Surely that should be decided following the Guilty verdict not before it.

Yes probably... on the other hand "that's what he deserves" is just an opinion...I am affraid do share whistling.gif

Thai Judge: Khun Alderhouse, you have been found guilty, by your own confession. I thereby sentence you to 48 hours with the Marine squad your victim was from. May God have mercy on you."

Alderhouse: "OH, HE-LL NO! Your honor, PLEASE, I am BEGGING YOU, give me life with no possibility of parole. Anything! Just please don't sentence me to 48 hours with a pissed off, United States Marine squad!"

Edited by Just1Voice
  • Like 1

IMO he's a low life scumbag who should serve everyday of the maximum sentence permissible regretting his actions that have caused such pain to the victims family and friends. What a wan*er..

agree this <deleted> started the fight ...he picked on what he thought was an easy mark but instead got a right flogging ..his ego couldnt take it ... good on the uk for allowing him to be exradited ..its only fair though obviously deal has been cut ...he wont be executed ... hope he gets life fxxk him scum ..

• Like 2

JAIL for LIFE ... that's what he deserves.

Surely that should be decided following the Guilty verdict not before it.

Yes probably... on the other hand "that's what he deserves" is just an opinion...I am affraid do share whistling.gif

The point is the justice system will take care of it irrelevant of anyone's opinion.

I'm a little bit concerned that one prosecution eye witness failed to turn up. Over time witnesses in Thailand tend to drift away or change stories for some unknown,but brown envelope, reason. Hope that doesn't happen here.

Am I right to assume he is in jail, not out on bail, as is often, and only recently demonstrated, tragically, the case?

I'm a little bit concerned that one prosecution eye witness failed to turn up. Over time witnesses in Thailand tend to drift away or change stories for some unknown,but brown envelope, reason. Hope that doesn't happen here.

Am I right to assume he is in jail, not out on bail, as is often, and only recently demonstrated, tragically, the case?

You really should do some reading, rather than posting. Then you could make a much more informed post than this... I'm not sure how you have missed the part where he appeared in court in prison garb and shackles and has plead guilty.

You really should do some reading, rather than posting. Then you could make a much more informed post than this... I'm not sure how you have missed the part where he appeared in court in prison garb and shackles and has plead guilty.

You should do some more reading on the Thai legal system. A good point has been raised about the non appearance of essential witnesses.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You should do some more reading on the Thai legal system. A good point has been raised about the non appearance of essential witnesses.

Not sure which of the different news sources you are referring to. According to one, both Longfellow's and Aldhouse's GF's were in court today and hugged. Longfellow's GF was there and witnessed the murder. And again, Aldhouse plead GUILTY! Back to you.

Edited by Jimi007

Not sure which of the different news sources you are referring to. According to one, both Longfellow's and Aldhouse's GF's were in court today and hugged. Longfellow's GF was there and witnessed the murder. And again, Aldhouse plead GUILTY! Back to you.

What did he actually plead guilty to ?

He plead guilty to killing Dashawn. You can read the article for yourself if you look up Phuket Wan. Rule 32 of TV forum says I cannot quote of provide links to their news site. Same as with the BKK Post.

He plead guilty to killing Dashawn. You can read the article for yourself if you look up Phuket Wan. Rule 32 of TV forum says I cannot quote of provide links to their news site. Same as with the BKK Post.

He did not plead guilty to the offense as charged....seems your eyes are painted on.

He did not plead guilty to the offense as charged....seems your eyes are painted on.

Did you bother to read the article? "PHUKET: In a dramatic moment in Phuket Provincial Court today, Briton Lee Aldhouse confessed to murdering former US Marine Dashawn Longfellow." I hope that this falls under fair usage...

Edited by Jimi007

Did you bother to read the article? "PHUKET: In a dramatic moment in Phuket Provincial Court today, Briton Lee Aldhouse confessed to murdering former US Marine Dashawn Longfellow." Of course not! Then you wouldn't be posting your tripe!

"

The charge is killing WITH intent, he plead killing WITHOUT intent.

English not your first language ?

Did you bother to read the article? "PHUKET: In a dramatic moment in Phuket Provincial Court today, Briton Lee Aldhouse confessed to murdering former US Marine Dashawn Longfellow." Of course not! Then you wouldn't be posting your tripe!

"

According to who? You? You still haven't bothered to read the article, have you? Where do you get this "without intent?" From some ancient news? He was in court today.

"

According to who? You? You still haven't bothered to read the article, have you? Where do you get this "without intent?" From some ancient news? He was in court today.

From the news articles linked through out this thread........... you know differently ?

"

From the news articles linked through out this thread........... you know differently ?

I have told you three times now where to look. But your refuse. Up to you... Must be wonderful to just believe the news sources that TV is allowed to copy... I wonder why some news sources in Thailand don't want anything to do with Thaivisa.com!

I have told you three times now where to look. But your refuse. Up to you... Must be wonderful to just believe the news sources that TV is allowed to copy... I wonder why some news sources in Thailand don't want anything to do with Thaivisa.com!

And here again, since you can't be bothered to read for yourself:British kickboxer pleads guilty to US marine murder

BANGKOK, August 28, 2013 (AFP) - A British kickboxer on Wednesday pleaded guilty to murdering a former US Marine during a bar fight in Thailand, his lawyer said, reversing his previous plea.

Prosecutors allege Lee Aldhouse stabbed to death 23-year-old Dashawn Longfellow -- who was in Phuket after sustaining a combat injury in Afghanistan -- in a 2010 fight in the tourist resort of Phuket.

Aldhouse, known in Phuket by his ring name "The Pitbull", fled to his home country after the incident and become the first British suspect to be extradited to Thailand under a century-old treaty.

"A court today read him his (murder) charge and he pleaded guilty," his lawyer Kampon Siriwatunyoo told AFP, without giving details of why he changed his plea.

Phuket prosecutor Chaingsaen Panya said Aldhouse's hearing was expected to start on September 2 and would see three witnesses take the stand.

Under Thai murder laws Aldhouse could face the death penalty or up to life in prison.

Aldhouse fled to Britain after Longfellow was stabbed but was arrested upon arrival and detained for almost two years while he fought extradition to Thailand.

He lost his extradition battle and in December last year became the first Britain in more than a century to be sent to Thailand for trial.

-- ©Copyright AFP 2013-08-28 | AFP News Sponsor

Published with written approval from AFP.