In Phuket court, Pitbull again denies murder

Lite Beer

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has just admitted his guilt!

He has admitted his guilt to killing without intent.

Without intent, my ass. you get knifes from the 7-eleven and stab someone.

Nice to say in court, I got the knife, wanted to stab him, but not with the intent to hurt him, or kill him, just only wanted to slice him open a bit.

Sounds like pitbull Aldhouse "lost face" when he was beaten by US marine Longfellow, went to a 7 eleven shop and stole 2 knifes witch he later used to stab Mr. Longfellow in his house. Hope justice is served and he spend the rest of his life in jail.

Jail the dam_n Brit for a LONG time for killing our American Marine with intent.

Well done you for such an intelligent post. What difference does it make where people come from? It's a despicable act regardless.

The killing came after a bar brawl, allegedly started by Aldhouse, in which he was beaten by Mr Longfellow.

Afterwards, Aldhouse marched into a nearby 7-Eleven and demanded a knife. Security camera footage showed the terrified staff of the shop flinging a couple of knives onto the floor. Aldhouse picked them up and then marched out of the shop.

Later that night Mr Longfellow was stabbed in the chest at his home in Rawai. He died soon after.

​Unbelievable that foreigners here intent to lose face. A knife is considered a weapon and if he did what they say,please let him rot in hell. -wai2.gif

...let him never leave the prison. This guy will be a permanent danger to any society when free again.

Good the Thais take care of him.

After a few years in a Thai jail he will be released in UK custody, where after a few years he'll be released. Good thing about this is that he won't be allowed in Thailand, so at least my family here is safe.

How on earth can you make a connection between him and your familys safety?

Have you had dealings with him previously or what?

• Like 1

The killing came after a bar brawl, allegedly started by Aldhouse, in which he was beaten by Mr Longfellow.

Afterwards, Aldhouse marched into a nearby 7-Eleven and demanded a knife. Security camera footage showed the terrified staff of the shop flinging a couple of knives onto the floor. Aldhouse picked them up and then marched out of the shop.

Later that night Mr Longfellow was stabbed in the chest at his home in Rawai. He died soon after.

​Unbelievable that foreigners here intent to lose face. A knife is considered a weapon and if he did what they say,please let him rot in hell. -wai2.gif

...let him never leave the prison. This guy will be a permanent danger to any society when free again.

Good the Thais take care of him.

After a few years in a Thai jail he will be released in UK custody, where after a few years he'll be released. Good thing about this is that he won't be allowed in Thailand, so at least my family here is safe.

How on earth can you make a connection between him and your familys safety?

Have you had dealings with him previously or what?

Translation for you: glad he won't be allowed into Thailand anymore after he has finished his sentence in the UK, which will undoubtedly happen.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow, thanks for the translation..but again, what connection with him and the supposed safety of your family?

As you said..'"so at least my family here is safe."

As much a rat as he is there is no suggestion that yours or indeed any family has anything remotely to fear from him..Yes?/No?

You made a statement and i'm interested in how it came about and what you meant by it...kinda weird thing for you to say, thats all....blink.png

Sorry to all but I'm an all for the death penalty kind of guy.

8 yrs...yea gotta be kidding me. Life, what the heck for.

He started the fight. Then he got his butt kicked, went to a fricken 7-11, stole knives and then killed the guy in his own home. These are all being admitted to...

Gene pool selection comes to mind. In my own country fricken pedophiles get three squares a day and free room and board.

Bad genetics, drugs, whatever, you take an innocent life....an eye for an eye comes to mind. Flippen this type of crap would drop overnight if life was at stake for these type of actions.

He has just admitted his guilt!

He has admitted his guilt to killing without intent.

Without intent, my ass. you get knifes from the 7-eleven and stab someone.

Nice to say in court, I got the knife, wanted to stab him, but not with the intent to hurt him, or kill him, just only wanted to slice him open a bit.

Thats how it looks to us, but he's the only one who knows what went on inside his head.

Steroids, being very drunk, getting a good beating, and bumps to the head can send someone insane.

Nicest thing i wish this lad is to get killed in jail just before his release.

JAIL for LIFE ... that's what he deserves.

Surely that should be decided following the Guilty verdict not before it.

I can think of another name that rhymes with Bangkokrick. The guy admitted to killing the man; there is video footage of him searching for a knife; it was not to peel a spud it was because the Puxxy lost his fight. He done it with intent, it is that simple and deserves life. Unless he pays his way out of this this will be the judgement plain and simple - even with the vastly corrupt justice system.

Well congratulation you must be a very smart guy. He has the right to a trial before the sentence is decided just like anyone else. The kangaroo court is in session hey.

Of course he has the right to a trial, and obviously there are facts that may be presented by his defence to prove otherwise, but obviously this is not forthcoming as he is still going to court, and that the British government would not send him back if there was a high chance of him being innocent. There will be formality followed and unless this guy has brought his way out; the facts currently on the table points to the guilty verdict. There are many cases that warrant caution in predicting a verdict; this is not one of them.

JAIL for LIFE ... that's what he deserves.

I can think of another name that rhymes with Bangkokrick. The guy admitted to killing the man; there is video footage of him searching for a knife; it was not to peel a spud it was because the Puxxy lost his fight. He done it with intent, it is that simple and deserves life. Unless he pays his way out of this this will be the judgement plain and simple - even with the vastly corrupt justice system.

Well congratulation you must be a very smart guy. He has the right to a trial before the sentence is decided just like anyone else. The kangaroo court is in session hey.

Of course he has the right to a trial, and obviously there are facts that may be presented by his defence to prove otherwise, but obviously this is not forthcoming as he is still going to court, and that the British government would not send him back if there was a high chance of him being innocent. There will be formality followed and unless this guy has brought his way out; the facts currently on the table points to the guilty verdict. There are many cases that warrant caution in predicting a verdict; this is not one of them.

The fActs are simple he got done, walked into 7-11 picked up a couple knifes, went round the dudes house and Put those knifes in a blokes chest, that bloke has only one time on this earth and pit bull took it away as that guy is no longer walking this earth, those are the facts

Which one do you dispute?

• Like 1

I guess you guys didn't read that he already plead guilty to murder?

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2013/Aldhouse-pleads-guilty-to-Phuket-murder-charge-22105.html

http://www.thephuketnews.com/corrected-pitbull-finally-admits-murder-41618.php

Edited by Jimi007

If this post was aimed at me I am merely saying that the guy has not been found guilty yet as the trial is not over, however I believe that he will be found guilty. The evidence as you point out is stacked against him, so it would be strange if it went any other way. It will be interesting what the witnesses have to say about the night in question.

Remember this is Thailand and there have been some strange judgements in the past. Money talks.

Jim,

Thanks for the link as I have not seen that before.

'The plea was entered after Judge Montri Saroj, speaking via a court translator, reminded Aldhouse that a guilty plea would likely “help” commute a possible death sentence'. A good reason for pleading guilty, but the UK would not have sent him back if there was any chance whatsoever of him been put to death.

Jim,

Thanks for the link as I have not seen that before.

The plea was entered after Judge Montri Saroj, speaking via a court translator, reminded Aldhouse that a guilty plea would likely help commute a possible death sentence'. A good reason for pleading guilty, but the UK would not have sent him back if there was any chance whatsoever of him been put to death.

I agree, that was a stipulation in his extradition. The other article I added to the above post seems to be a bit more accurate.

Edited by Jimi007

If this post was aimed at me I am merely saying that the guy has not been found guilty yet as the trial is not over, however I believe that he will be found guilty. The evidence as you point out is stacked against him, so it would be strange if it went any other way. It will be interesting what the witnesses have to say about the night in question.

Remember this is Thailand and there have been some strange judgements in the past. Money talks.

Yes it was aimed at you, let not forget the guys a gutless cu*t and should not be treated any other way.

I do remember this is Thailand and u can get away with shit if uv got a frw quid however its a tad late to be handin over brown envelopes when ur the first bloke to be extradited to Thailand from the UK

Yes it was aimed at you, let not forget the guys a gutless cu*t and should not be treated any other way.

I do remember this is Thailand and u can get away with shit if uv got a frw quid however its a tad late to be handin over brown envelopes when ur the first bloke to be extradited to Thailand from the UK

I am in no way defending this guy, but I do believe that everyone should be given a fair trial. At least the judge is prepared to listen to the witnesses before passing sentence, unlike you its seems.

Th judge should point out that if any of the witnesses are found to have come into some money recently from an unknown source, they will face the court.

• Like 1

I am in no way defending this guy, but I do believe that everyone should be given a fair trial. At least the judge is prepared to listen to the witnesses before passing sentence, unlike you its seems.

You deserve a fair trial when u hand ur self in and tell the police that you accidentally stabbed someone who is never gonna live again and it was heated exchange and ur really sorry, not when u do a bunk back home then go as far as u can in the European caught a until ur kippered, then get extradited back to Thailand and deny all knowledge until the last minute when se smart solicitor says ur f***$*d and ull have ur sentence halfed if u admit something that the whole of the world knows anyway but in reality he has no remorse at all the piece if dog scum

Any updates on this. I thought the court case was on the 2nd September?

The date is memorable for the fact the Red Bull heir once again failed to show up in court.

It is for that reason, but this was in the Phuket newspaper report.

The next hearing in the case will be on Monday (September 2) when Mr Longfellow’s girlfriend, Mina Khaisong – who was at the hearing today – is expected to give evidence. She was present when the stabbing took place.