BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

villagefarang

Chiang Rai’s Cast of Characters

Johnmarhall-I dont know what your issue is but why picking at VF-it is our town-it is our forum ect....I think - no,I know VF do not mean it in the way you seems to think - if there is a boss here it may be the moderators - and do you feel you have an issue whit VF I think you could send him a pm and I am sure he will respond in a good way.

Thank you Brian, for standing up for our forum.wai.gif

Johnmarhall-I dont know what your issue is but why picking at VF-it is our town-it is our forum ect....I think - no,I know VF do not mean it in the way you seems to think - if there is a boss here it may be the moderators - and do you feel you have an issue whit VF I think you could send him a pm and I am sure he will respond in a good way.

Thank you Brian, for standing up for our forum.wai.gif

I agree 100%. I also have to say that VF has done a wonderful job keeping this forum upbeat and positive. His photos are always a pleasure to view and I think many have benefitted from being able to see the sights in and around CR presented in such a fine manner.

Oh dear, we seem to have too many earthquake related posts in this topic. Let me just remind our CR members that this topic is about local CR members. All the earthquake posts have now been removed from this topic. Thank you.

I do not know if I have changed or people in general but Chiang Rai forum is a great page to visit and relax...get some info ect......a year or more back I think we always argued and I was away for a long time.Just looked in every day but did not post anything really.Today I really enjoy it... a lot of good people,pictures and relevant information about Chiang Rai.

I completely agree with you Brian but I will refrain from giving my opinion as to why this forum is such a great place to visit these days. I am just happy things are the way they are.

Thanks for the welcome and hope everyone is having a fulfilling life in LOS. Am concerned about the Thai's being able to form a new government though and closely watching the news. I say this not to start a political thread in this forum but am concerned about the Thai's ability to maintain their social cohesion as it was one of the things I really loved about Thailand and one of the reasons I am leaving the west.

Thankfully they've got the Royals and Buddhism. They won't have a civil war (what an oxymoron!) because even with different colored shirts, it wouldn't be easy to tell them apart. And if one side started losing a battle, they'd just go hide somewhere and change shirt colors, or emerge bareback with big smiles and caffeine drinks all around.

After a very long absence we can once again see who is lurking at the bottom of the forum page. Maybe we can even get some of them to share something from time to time.

After a very long absence we can once again see who is lurking at the bottom of the forum page. Maybe we can even get some of them to share something from time to time.

Yes, I noticed that was back earlier today. Unfortunately it seems to have disappeared again. Something to do with available bandwidth.

Yes, I noticed that was back earlier today. Unfortunately it seems to have disappeared again. Something to do with available bandwidth.

I still see it on this forum's main page but not on the individual topics. A mouseover does show which topic the individual is viewing, however.

Baiting posts and replies removed

I still see it on this forum's main page but not on the individual topics. A mouseover does show which topic the individual is viewing, however.

I'll save you the trouble. I was looking at this topic.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/725800-abuse-of-the-report-system/?p=7816770

So long for now. After an unusually long stay of 8 1/2 months, it time to head back to Canada. I hope to hook up with some more long term industrial project as it is time to top up the bank account. ( Sabai Dee my me tong) I have enjoy my stay even if it have been full of unusual events, motor cycle accident, ice storm, earthquakes, martial law coupe etc. It also has be a pleasure to read the form most every day to keep up with you all and goings on in the Rai. So I am off tomorrow and unsure of return date but should be back at Christmas at the latest I hope. Thank you all for you help in and on the forum and personally greatly appreciated.

by for now

Randell

So long for now. After an unusually long stay of 8 1/2 months, it time to head back to Canada. I hope to hook up with some more long term industrial project as it is time to top up the bank account. ( Sabai Dee my me tong) I have enjoy my stay even if it have been full of unusual events, motor cycle accident, ice storm, earthquakes, martial law coupe etc. It also has be a pleasure to read the form most every day to keep up with you all and goings on in the Rai. So I am off tomorrow and unsure of return date but should be back at Christmas at the latest I hope. Thank you all for you help in and on the forum and personally greatly appreciated.

by for now

Randell

You are permitted to post from Canada.....if the telegraph wires are not all frozen.

Have a good trip.

I almost forgot gerry1011, our resident Hi-So replete with royal linage, Lamborghini and a football club.

HI, I have lived off an on in Chiang Rai for about 7 of the last 10 years and signed up becasue I too have a Lamborghini. I sadly however lack a football club.

Going to send gerry1011 a PM :)